Author Topic: Why its time to repeal the Second Ammendment........  (Read 209 times)

Offline CZ Aficionado

• CZ's...what every other gun wishes it could be
Why its time to repeal the Second Ammendment........
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:43:06 PM »
Okay, to start I totally disagree with the subject of this thread.......just wanted to have an attention getter so some folks would look at this.  I post this link only as a reminder of what some folks think and how they try to justify the unjustifiable.  Originally I was looking for a copy of the 2A to post for folks to just ponder.....and this is what came up, guess this is more important than the actual second amendment according to Google..... :(

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

This makes much more sense than the above article......

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.  :)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:02:59 PM by CZ Aficionado »
You can't solve a problem with the same mindset that created it --Albert Einstien

Offline Earl Keese

Re: Why its time to repeal the Second Ammendment........
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:51:38 PM »
I'm sad to say, when the millennials take control of our government, and they eventually will, liberty will only be remembered in nursing homes. I know there are exceptions, but the numbers are few.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »
I'm sad to say, when the millennials take control of our government, and they eventually will, liberty will only be remembered in nursing homes. I know there are exceptions, but the numbers are few.

Yea exactly. Can we all say 1984.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 11:04:07 PM »
All I can do is shake my head. People like this will never understand. Until they have everyone Barcoded, microchipped, and cameras in every house and on every street corner, they will keep thinking they are saving us from ourselves.
   It really is sad.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

anything