Author Topic: CGW SP-01 w/ 10x bushing vs Accu-Shadow vs Shadow 2  (Read 634 times)

Offline Litespeeds

CGW SP-01 w/ 10x bushing vs Accu-Shadow vs Shadow 2
« on: May 17, 2017, 11:12:48 PM »
So who has or have fired all 3 and can give an honest opinion in regards to accuracy?  I would think it's like splitting hairs as each one is as good as the other and it all comes down to the shooter doing their part.  Am I correct?

Offline pewpew4life

Re: CGW SP-01 w/ 10x bushing vs Accu-Shadow vs Shadow 2
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
I have an Accu Shadow. I can't account for the other 2. But I'm sure all 3 guns are far more accurate than the shooter. But you're correct. The pistols with the barrel bushings are slightly more accurate. But like you say, it's like splitting hairs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline Stopsign32v

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
It doesn't help or answer your question. But an upgraded SP-01 will never hold it's value like a "custom" gun.

CZ Aficionado

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 11:21:31 PM »
It doesn't help or answer your question. But an upgraded SP-01 will never hold it's value like a "custom" gun.

This is somewhat true.......an upgraded SP-01, though functionally as good as or possibly better in some cases than a "custom" or Shadow 2 or the like, it doesn't have the same pedigree or respect as a custom one.  Many CZ folks do their own upgrades because they can at a much lower cost and get same "performance".  The custom label adds to the cost, don't get me wrong its a business, I have no problem with a free market......but to your question.....if you want performance there is very little if any difference, if you want the performance and name branding your going to pay for it, simple as that.  I've had custom or in many cases Semi-Custom if truth be told since many are just modified/reworked production guns in reality, that I had to "fix" myself to get them to work as they should have when delivered. Every gun is different, no two guns custom or stock are exactly alike, close is realistic...exact, not so much......keeping things in perspective is hard to do for many folks but its important. Hopefully this helps in answering your question.........
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 12:00:58 AM by CZ Aficionado »