Author Topic: Joined the club  (Read 898 times)

Offline Piemn

Joined the club
« on: May 12, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »
Hey guys and girls,

Thought i would make my first post here as Iam picking up my first 97b in a couple days. I was introduced to CZ's roughly 15 years ago by my father and have loved them ever since. Regretfully I passed up the opportunity to purchase a 97b back in 2013 and bought a plastic alternative and regretted it ever since. Well now the stars aligned and I found one in stock and had the extra funds laying around so I jumped on it and I couldn't be more excited.

I joined the forum to gain as much knowledge and get as much info as possible.

I plan on keeping it stock for a while then maybe some cgw parts.

I plan on shooting USPSA with this pistol, I know it's not the best tool for the job but the 97 is just so awesome and I want to play with it as much as I can.

My first question to you guys is , where can I find a quality competition style holster for this thing that I can use in uspsa or idpa events.

Thanks in advance for the help

Offline tothemax

Re: Joined the club
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:54 AM »
I bought my belt and stuff from here http://benstoegerproshop.com/belts-holsters-pouches/holsters/production-division/ 

Blade Tech apparently makes one for 97B.  Call them they may be able to direct you..
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:46:43 AM by tothemax »

Offline .45 acp nut

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 09:13:33 PM »
Welcome to the club!    I was looking for a holster to use for my 97b in (USPSA) L-10 and thought; 'HhhM, maybe my holster for the SP-01 would work.' I gave it a try and now I use the same Blade-tech holster, that was made for the SP-01,  for both the 97B & the SP-01. I have to loosen the adjustment screws ever so slightly to get the 97 in the holster, otherwise I would be hard-pressed to tell which pistol the holster was made to fit. I have the thumb screws on the holster, so adjustment only takes a few seconds when switching from one to the other.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 09:21:13 PM by .45 acp nut »
Sempr Fi!

Offline .45 acp nut

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:20:42 PM »
This is what I did to make an extended magazine release. It is still going strong. http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=82709.0
Sempr Fi!