Author Topic: New member from Plainfield Illinois  (Read 430 times)

Offline Jonlereux

New member from Plainfield Illinois
« on: May 19, 2017, 08:03:08 PM »
Hey guys, new member here. Just wanted to introduce myself
Just purchased my first CZ a couple of weeks ago,  CZ75 Tactical... and really like it!
Wont be my last...
Also made the mistake of picking up a Shadow 2, and now I am hooked... Let me know where the CZ anonymous forum is ...

Offline Pin shooter

Re: New member from Plainfield Illinois
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:17:06 PM »
Welcome from central Ohio and congrats on the 75 Tactical and Shadow acquisitions.

About the CZ addiction, it only gets worse after 'Cajunizing' a CZ. Now I'm always on the lookout for sales on 9mm ammo.

Offline Badger54

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:25:07 PM »
Congratulations on your new CZs and welcome from Downers Grove!

Offline czsuby

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 10:54:50 AM »
Welcome from South Carolina.

Offline eastman

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 01:18:32 PM »
There is no "CZ anonymous", it is instead "CZ Unanimous". A support group to help people buy more CZs.

Welcome to the addiction.   O0

CZ will be represented at the ISRA open house in Bonnfield IL on June 17th if you'd like to try additional models.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline dc581

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 02:12:49 PM »
Welcome from Florida.

Offline Jonlereux

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »
There is no "CZ anonymous", it is instead "CZ Unanimous". A support group to help people buy more CZs.

CZ will be represented at the ISRA open house in Bonnfield IL on June 17th if you'd like to try additional models.

Thanks for all of the the welcome posts. I may have to take you up on the open house as well; its not to far from me and I would love to see what else is out there...

Offline eastman

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 10:32:33 PM »

Thanks for all of the the welcome posts. I may have to take you up on the open house as well; its not to far from me and I would love to see what else is out there...

I will have 10-12 pistols (including a Scorpion pistol). Most of the major manufacturers will be represented. It is possible (can't be certain yet) that I may be able to borrow some CZ shotguns.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline colt45acp

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 02:46:33 AM »
Welcome to our forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers",  "CZ" sport pistols,  and classic collectible "USGI 1911s"  have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.   
In the past I've been an avid gun collector also of Lugers;  not long ago I started to realize that a huge pile of pistols wasn't making my life any better, but since the COLT 1911 has always been in my heart  I still own a bunch of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38  years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.
Sergio

Learning is impossible without humility.

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 06:09:47 AM »
Welcome from Florida.
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and visiting family in Mannheim.

Offline Kisssofdeath

• Live today as if it was your last day.
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 08:42:59 PM »
Welcome Jonlereux from SC.  A few weeks back I picked up a Shadow 2 at the Greenville TD Convention Center gun show and quickly put it back down.
Thanks,
Tim

If you know how many guns you have ...you don't have enough.

anything