Author Topic: High Performance P-10-C Pkg Coming  (Read 30004 times)

Offline earlan357

Re: High Performance P-10-C Pkg Coming
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2017, 11:37:29 PM »
Sneak peak of some of the new prototype P-10-C parts.  The quality is exactly what we are demanding, these parts are beautiful outside of the pistol!

We should have the high quality tool steel striker soon, followed by the CGW contoured trigger. 

Looks like we may be going "live" with the parts and in-shop upgrades in December, if all goes as planned.

Hmm...the metal take-down plungers are nice, but I'm geeking out about the other part.  If I'm guessing correctly, it looks like a cam that goes on the pin inside the P-shaped slot in the trigger bar to reduce take-up, over-travel, and crisp up the break a bit.  The simplicity is genius.

Offline Joe L

« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2017, 07:33:04 AM »
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline rch024

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2017, 11:51:45 AM »
Well....it's officially December!!!  Any update to the time frame?  How about another "sneak peak" or details about the upcoming package? As if you can't already tell, I'm pretty excited about this!

Offline schmeky

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
We have a large order of parts on the way and the first items are the steel "T" blocks to replace the marginal plastic OEM part.

The short reset sleeve is also in the this shipment but won't be available until our new contoured alum short reset triggers arrive.

The tool steel strikers are in production, then on to heat treat.  In summation, here is how the parts are looking:

1)  T-block will be available in the next 5-7 days and is a stand alone upgrade: estimated price $20.00
2)  Short reset system is waiting on the new short reset triggers - estimate on the triggers - end of Dec; short reset sleeve must be paired with the short reset trigger: estimated short reset sleeve $15.00.
The trigger assembly is a stand alone item; the price is has not been determined yet.
3)  Striker is in production and is a stand alone upgrade: estimated price is $45.00

We are very, very close to the full upgrade

As we gain more experience with the P-10-C, and get more feedback from our customers, we will tackle additional improvements in a careful and studied manner. 

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:32:50 PM by schmeky »

Offline Joe L

« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2017, 02:22:56 PM »
How about I just get my wife to buy me a $500 CGW gift certificate for Christmas and you send parts when they are ready and you let her know when the money is nearly gone so she can buy another gift certificate?   :) :)

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C, P-10F, P-10S, MTR

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2017, 08:49:47 PM »
We have a large order of parts on the way and the first items are the steel "T" blocks to replace the marginal plastic OEM part.

The short reset sleeve is also in the this shipment but won't be available until our new contoured alum short reset triggers arrive.

The tool steel strikers are in production, then on to heat treat.  In summation, here is how the parts are looking:

1)  T-block will be available in the next 5-7 days and is a stand alone upgrade: estimated price $20.00
2)  Short reset system is waiting on the new short reset triggers - estimate on the triggers - end of Dec; short reset sleeve must be paired with the short reset trigger: estimated short reset sleeve $15.00.
The trigger assembly is a stand alone item; the price is has not been determined yet.
3)  Striker is in production and is a stand alone upgrade: estimated price is $45.00

We are very, very close to the full upgrade

As we gain more experience with the P-10-C, and get more feedback from our customers, we will tackle additional improvements in a careful and studied manner.

Oh boy, it's going to be a good Christmas season for my P10C!  If these parts eliminate the trigger irritation, the P10C will be perfect.  Anything beyond that is gravy.  But, I really like the CGW recipe for gravy.

Offline justifiablyfit

« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2017, 09:14:01 PM »
Just in time for Christmas!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Fred Jernigan

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2017, 02:28:07 PM »
I'd like to get on the list for this.

Offline RocketRyan

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2017, 12:10:24 PM »
Sounds like some great upgrades. I've actually had a ton of fun shooting a bone stock FDE P-10c in USPSA production. Can't wait for more!

Offline NCTURBOS

« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2017, 10:44:48 AM »
We have a large order of parts on the way...

Anything coming to drop 1.0-1.5 lbs. off the break of the stock trigger?

TIA,
K.

Offline xcentrk

« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2017, 06:52:08 PM »
Finally got my P-10c in (had to wait for the 10-round version... bleep NY) and am excited to get it Cajunized! Love my Pro Package P-07.

Going full tilt on this one with the RMR milled and whatever parts CGW can throw in it.

Offline schmeky

« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2017, 10:44:57 PM »
Posted this another thread on this forum.  Here is the new CGW trigger in the "raw".  We have designed it to be supremely comfortable, a trigger you can use for hundreds of rounds and feel like you never fired a shot.  Should have these in for beta testing in our shop a few days after Christmas.

Should have them available for purchase around the end of Jan/18.  Will be black anodized on the first batch, other colors will follow shortly.

Offline CZATC

« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
Those are very nice, kinda like the raw look myself

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

CZ 75 SP01-bone stock....CGW bushing and 85 trigger in parts box waiting
TriStar C100 Tungsten Cerakote-CGW kit upon reintroduction :)

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2017, 12:54:45 AM »
Are these designed for use with the original "dingus" ?

Offline HST

« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2017, 08:18:42 AM »
God i hope not ! To me it looks like it will be wider and flatter.
P 10
75 B SAO
Browning Hi Power
Sig 365 XL
Colt 1911 70 series

anything