Author Topic: CZ UZA 452-2E ZKM XII Super Match 22LR 24.8" 10rd 12groove - CZ 02033  (Read 2549 times)

Offline JAKELEG

Very confusing specs for this one.
Some post Walnut stock, some post Beech. One says threaded bbl. I've seen a 5 rd mag shown, most show 10 rd.
Does anyone have one of these to confirm what the he77 it really is?

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." — J.B. Books in "The Shootist" (1976)
[John Wayne]

Offline painter

I don't have one, but according to the mothership...it's beech.

http://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/malorazky/boltaction/cz-455-super-match.html

Click on the tech data tab.
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.

Offline Allen in MT

think he was talking the 452-2E ZKM NOT the 455,  I have 2 of them, one with a 5 rnd and the other a 10 rnd. go figure
Retired LEO
Pistol Inst.
Varmint/Predator Hunter

Offline painter

think he was talking the 452-2E ZKM NOT the 455,  I have 2 of them, one with a 5 rnd and the other a 10 rnd. go figure
Doh...reading is fundamental...[bangshead]

I tried searching for 02033 on CZ-USA and came up with nothing.

Are yours beech or walnut?
I had the right to remain silent...

but not the ability.

Offline luisrojasf

I've one Super Match 452. No threaded barrel, beech stock, 10 round magazine, 12 micro groove (goes better with subsonic or target ammo). There are aftermarket 5 round magazine.

Enviado desde mi XT1095 mediante Tapatalk

Zeebz

I have one as well.  Everything luisrojasf said is correct.

Offline ethangsmith

Are the 12 groove "micro groove" 452's actually more accurate than the standard 452's?
Czech it out!

Zeebz

Are the 12 groove "micro groove" 452's actually more accurate than the standard 452's?

I can't speak for other 452s, but I have shot a 455 Ultralux and a 455 trainer, both in 22LR, and the 452 Super Match did shoot better.  It wasn't like a world of difference as I've never shot a CZ period that wasn't accurate as hell.  But for what it's worth in the limited time I spent with the 455s the 452 did shoot better.  But not by very much.

anything