Author Topic: RSR, please check your PM's!  (Read 636 times)

Offline Marcus

RSR, please check your PM's!
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:13:16 PM »
Sent you a message.

Offline Marcus

Re: RSR, please check your PM's!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 03:39:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • Fascinating
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 03:58:24 PM »
Hasn't been online for a while.

His email is in his profile: http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?action=profile;u=35722
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline Marcus

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:31:49 PM »
I checked his profile already, can't find an email address for him.   I have left him several PM's, one of which he replied to on June 20, but he hasn't been back here since then.    Hope he's o.k. and nothing has happened since then -  I know he is real busy with work and lot of stuff at home.

I don't have an email address or phone number for him, but I do have his P.O. Box mailing address, so I guess I will have to write him a letter and hope for the best, unless anyone here has his email address or phone number and can either contact him for me or give it to me.

Offline RSR

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »
Sorry, I completely forgot about this and have not been on the forum in awhile as I've had zero hobby/forum time available the past few months.  It's been a perfect storm of adulting...  Your messages have now been addressed and payment refunded as requested. 

To be clear up a couple of items here and other posts:
-A few weeks passed between when originally offering the item and when member was ready to purchase/I received payment, and life became unexpectedly busy in the interim.  I did have bandwidth and had sold/shipped a couple items around the time of the original inquiry...  Had I known in advance my sheer lack of bandwidth at a later date, I would not have offered to sell any item, let alone attempting to do another forum member a solid by providing a mint set from my personal collection.
-I was not intentionally avoiding anyone or otherwise attempting, in any way, to steal, cheat, defraud, etc. 
-I was not covertly visiting the forum and/or avoiding messages. 
-I never cashed the original money order that was sent; it was buried in its original envelope on the "to-do" stack on my desk. 
-That original money order and additional funds to cover the member's money order and his money order postage costs (due to my timeliness/comms failures being reason for cancelled purchase, to ensure no out of pocket costs for the member) were both mailed out yesterday.  (Had he still wanted to stock set that was boxed and ready but not sent, I also offered a couple "freebies" with retail value of approx 1/2 of the stock set and to refund shipping, but that offer was declined.)
-I did have a timeliness fail on shipping, and as I wasn't checking in at the forum was also unreachable (and also why I forgot to send the package; well combined with no free time so no reason to go into my gun closet where the package was resting on a shelf...).  And I have and do apologize for both and associated worry/headaches.

I've sold and shipped stuff to well over 50 forum members with group buys, etc, in the past couple years, so hope you all will give me a mulligan here.

Should life go as planned, it should begin a return to normalcy (ie, some free time) by mid-Sept with a full return by mid-Oct, and I look forward to having time to re-engage on the forum.

Best, 

RSR

Offline 4xphate

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:56:50 PM »
Shoot I thought you were sick or dead. Never doubted your integrity. Nice to see your still alive and well.

Offline RSR

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 09:58:29 PM »
Realized I might not have been as clear in my previous post as I would have liked... 
So to be clear, I was at fault and regret putting Marcus through the wringer.  Good intent; bad execution.  Roles reversed, I would feel the same as him.  Simply, I wanted to address some inaccurate assumptions/conjecture.

Shoot I thought you were sick or dead. Never doubted your integrity. Nice to see your still alive and well.

No, very fortunate for nothing like that.  Mostly good to great reasons for no free time and lack of sleep/fatigue -- but the lack of those is trying... 
Good to great is primarily baby RSR (our first, a boy, and have been wanting for some time).  But baby tyrant has been monopolizing the Mrs so most of her responsibilities on the home front, with our hobby farm/rescue animals, and our businesses (self-employed/joint ventures w/ the Mrs) have shifted to me for the time being, so just trying to stay above water...

With 3 nights of more than 5 hours sleep in the past week things are looking to be on the upswing -- now just need to work on carving out some free time...

Offline hensc

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 10:07:15 PM »
Congrats on the little one. I hate to be the bad news bearer, but the good night sleep is not here to stay... look forward to teething, sleep regression, etc. It's amazing how much growing their little body is capable of in the first year.

That being said, you my friend will adapt to the no sleep life. I got 3 of them little energizer bunnies and these days I can function on about 3-4 hours with lots of coffee.

Good times~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
75B
PCR
P-09 UG
P-07
2075 Rami

anything