Author Topic: CZ P07 Help  (Read 119 times)

Offline IamArmed

CZ P07 Help
« on: June 18, 2017, 10:07:38 PM »
Perhaps it is just me and I am just used to finding a multitude of holsters for my Rugers, Glocks and Smiths.  Having said that I just took the CZ plunge and acquired a P 07 and really like how it fees and shoots.  So far reliability is fine 600 rounds no issues at all.  OK what holsters will fit my P07 that are not labeled P07 if any?  It seems like i do not have much choice in finding holsters just for the P07 so i am looking for some that will work that are for other pistols.  I am a holster junkie and am looking for iwb, owb, kydex, leather  etc. 

Thanks

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
Re: CZ P07 Help
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 09:40:49 AM »
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Online Jigo23

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »
I really love the Black Arch holsters and highly recommend. They have a couple different styles but my fav is the single clip IWB. Check them out at
blackarchholsters.com

Offline cstellabott

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 07:20:46 PM »
Got mine from Moncrief tactical, shooks customs has them, I never had any luck finding a 'one size fits all' holster You can find guys who make them and advertise within the FB cz groups

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline IamArmed

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 08:42:48 PM »
Thanks.  Nice holsters with a nice selection of styles.  Decent prices, pretty much middle of the road.