Author Topic: P09 trigger return spring  (Read 1229 times)

Offline don432

P09 trigger return spring
« on: June 21, 2017, 03:32:54 PM »
Hi guys.
The trigger return spring in my P09 broke today. Does anyone know if the spring for the 75/85 will work? I've seen these online but haven't come across any specifically for the P09 yet. If not I'll order one along with some other parts I should keep on hand.

Thanks.

Offline Peacetilence

• CZ 75B, PCR, 97BD and Scorpion EVO3. Fun :)
Re: P09 trigger return spring
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »
Yes, the 75 springs are the same. I would suggest to get a reduced power TRS from CGW, they will supposedly last longer (besides improving trigger pull a bit :))

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:17:45 PM »
You're not the first to have a broken P09/P07 trigger return spring.  The cure seems to be the CGW springs which are made to their order of a different material than the factory spring.  I've put the in my metal framed CZs.  I bought them for the polymer framed pistols but just haven't gotten around to installing them yet.

Better to put a great quality spring in early rather than after it breaks on you when you need it.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline don432

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 10:27:27 PM »
Thanks guys. CGW doesn't ship to Canada so I ordered a stock spring from a shop not too far away. I have almost 10,000 rounds through this gun and this was the first real problem so I can't complain too much.

anything