GENERAL > Cajun Gun Works

P-10-C Road Map to Perfection

(1/5) > >>

schmeky:
We have begun the engineering process of improving the P-10-C using some of the latest technology.

3D Fusion Deposition Modeling - allows us to create a part with sufficient strength and precision to install and test.  Revisions of parts can me made in an hour or less.  The advantage is you can create any number of prototype parts quickly and efficiently with minimal cost, keeping production parts costs in check.

We will be developing the first P-10 parts with this technology.  Once perfected, the 3D model can be imported into a CNC mill or CNC Swiss and the final parts can be produced with incredible accuracy and repeatability.

The newest generation CNC Swiss Screw's can make complex shapes and hold tolerances to an amazing level of accuracy.  Some of the parts we are developing will need this technology to create the best parts.  In fact, one of the special parts we have already prototyped can only be made using the newest generation of CNC Swiss screws.

We will share pics of the 3d Fusion Deposition Modeled parts, as well as others, when we have them for testing.  We hope to take the forum along the upgrade journey as we work to build the "perfect" P-10-C.  Should be fun.

justifiablyfit:

--- Quote from: schmeky on June 23, 2017, 08:29:17 PM ---We have begun the engineering process of improving the P-10-C using some of the latest technology.

3D Fusion Deposition Modeling - allows us to create a part with sufficient strength and precision to install and test.  Revisions of parts can me made in an hour or less.  The advantage is you can create any number of prototype parts quickly and efficiently with minimal cost, keeping production parts costs in check.

We will be developing the first P-10 parts with this technology.  Once perfected, the 3D model can be imported into a CNC mill or CNC Swiss and the final parts can be produced with incredible accuracy and repeatability.

The newest generation CNC Swiss Screw's can make complex shapes and hold tolerances to an amazing level of accuracy.  Some of the parts we are developing will need this technology to create the best parts.  In fact, one of the special parts we have already prototyped can only be made using the newest generation of CNC Swiss screws.

We will share pics of the 3d Fusion Deposition Modeled parts, as well as others, when we have them for testing.  We hope to take the forum along the upgrade journey as we work to build the "perfect" P-10-C.  Should be fun.

--- End quote ---
Sounds very exciting. We are lined up waiting to give you or money!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

1SOW:
Thank you!  Would really enjoy watching the process develop/  Very cool!

Mifune326:
Fantastic!  Can't wait to take that journey and see what you guys come up with for the P10c!

The Lion:
Awesome, great news! I look forward to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version