Author Topic: Monthly USPSA club match RBGC USPSA  (Read 334 times)

Offline RenegadeDave

• Pontificating on the Process
    • My Youtube Page!
Monthly USPSA club match RBGC USPSA
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:24:06 AM »
Pretty stacked field in production.  KC Eusebio and Jessie Duff showed up - so KC won the match, obviously.  Ended up 8th in production / 20th overall. 

8th sounds kind of crappy but the order went G G M M M C (?WTF?) M A <- Me.

Didn't quite crack Master on the classifier at 84.16% on El Prez

Check out my Youtube channel! I geek out on CZ's and post match videos. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/GoliathGT

Offline Dashpot10

Re: Monthly USPSA club match RBGC USPSA
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 09:57:29 PM »
Good Shooting!

I see you use SNS Casting Bullets.  (I used SNS casting coated bullets in my .38 / 357 revolvers and .45 acp revolver.)

I shoot a CZ 85 Combat in Production and am looking for a coated lead load to reduce barrel wear.  How is the accuracy with the SNS 124 gr TC bullets?  What kind of powder and primers do you use?

Have you tried the SNS 135 gr or 147 gr coated bullets?  If so, how do they shoot in your CZ?

Thanks,

Chris

Offline RenegadeDave

• Pontificating on the Process
    • My Youtube Page!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:48:26 PM »
Accuracy is about as good as any coated lead bullet I have tried, but with better feeding than profiles that have to be loaded shorter.  I have not tried 135 or 147 as I don't feel like I "Get" anything with a heavier projectile and I prefer the athletic slide movement that 124's afford.   Currently loading with Prima V and Win SPP on mixed brass.  I'm going to swap over to Sport Pistol when I shoot up what I have left here.  I might burn through a little titegroup as well. 

The SNS projectiles have some of the better uniformity I've seen in lead, BUT they generally are not 125 grain projectiles.  So don't bite on a velocity that comes close on 125 or risk sub minor. 
Check out my Youtube channel! I geek out on CZ's and post match videos. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/GoliathGT

Online The Conservative

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
Watching these videos is going to force me to start back after an extended leave.  Nice shooting!
“The projectiles need to go where they will make the guy leak the quickest.  Your goal is to depressurize the circulatory system – let air in, let fluid out. Bonus points for any other disruptions, but don’t count on them.”   Pat Rogers