Author Topic: New Member from Se Michigan  (Read 607 times)

Offline JoeSig

New Member from Se Michigan
« on: June 26, 2017, 12:26:06 PM »
Greetings - Finally found a 2075 RAMI BD after many months of looking.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with it.

My wife is already sending signals that if she likes and can handle its functionality well - I may be in the chase for another one ;D.

I really believe CZ's are a best-kept secret - I started talking to quite a few friends about the 75 / Compact 4-5 years ago based just on reading around. Next thing I know, two of them have P-01's that they are really impressed with. These P-01's were also not growing on trees in terms of availability. Otherwise, all of what I have found is these guns are very reliable and incredibly accurate

My bend was for something more on the concealable side, thus the RAMI BD. Son in law is acquiring one today.

Hoping to learn much from the community here,

Best to you, JoeSig

Offline 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
Re: New Member from Se Michigan
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 02:18:01 PM »
Joe,  welcome to the forum from South Texas,  and  born and raised in S.E. MI near lake Erie.
Join in and see the CZ options available.  Tell us about your shooting.

Offline tekarra

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 02:31:55 PM »
Welcome aboard.

Offline Nick1946

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 06:08:11 PM »
Welcome from NW Arkansas.  I just bought my RAMI 2075BD last Wednesday.

Offline Pin shooter

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »
Welcome from central Ohio.

Offline reminkus

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 09:38:10 PM »
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sgt45

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 09:42:06 PM »
Welcome from the People's Republic of Ann Arbor.  I'd love to have a Rami BD, for now it's just the plain Jane version, but I need a higher front sight and no help from CZ or CGW, so it sits in the safe.  I do, really really, like my P 01 though.

Offline Firemanjones

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 01:41:17 PM »
Welcome from the Mountains.
Safety First
Living the dream, driving a Fire Engine RETIRED shooting my Guns in FL and the Mountains of NC and visiting family in Mannheim.

Offline JoeSig

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 12:41:36 PM »
Wow - very warm reception here from the CZ community!

1SOW - Not much of a pistol target shooter - most all practice is for self defense. Just appreciate well-made pistols - all flavors...

Even bigger rifle person - deer hunting in northern Michigan.

Rabid 2nd Amendment supporter, Wife, daughter & son all shoot shotguns, wife is not intimidated by magnum rifle calibers and CPL holder, daughter will shoot my wallet broke in shotgun, and is a CPL holder.

Have an appreciation for Sigs, Smith revolvers, Weatherby rifles, and shotguns of most ilk, the list goes on....

Offline colt45acp

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 12:08:21 PM »
Classic collectible "USGI 1911s",  full size "SIG Sauers"  and  "CZ" sport pistols   have always been among my favourite guns.
For the range I have owned several CZs, TANFOGLIOs   and half a dozen  SIG Sauers;    great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the SIG Sauer P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
I collected for years, then  I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better,  so  I thinned my collection,  took a hiatus from it,  and  decided to enjoy the too many guns I already own.
So for now no more new guns, but since  I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep my 1911s,  a couple of SIGs,  the TANFOGLIO and the  CZ for the range.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After more than 38 years of guns-ownership and reloading,   I still enjoy shooting  steel plates and going to the range at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good.
Sergio

Learning is impossible without humility.

Offline reminkus

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »
Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline rhart

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 04:49:13 PM »
Welcome from the People's Republic of Ann Arbor.  I'd love to have a Rami BD, for now it's just the plain Jane version, but I need a higher front sight and no help from CZ or CGW, so it sits in the safe.  I do, really really, like my P 01 though.

Is there a lower rear sight?
Musashi:
- In all forms of strategy, it is necessary to maintain the combat stance in everyday life and to make your everyday stance your combat stance. (situational awareness).
- You can only fight the way you practice.
- If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you.

Offline mvg

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
Hi, and welcome from IL!

anything