Author Topic: CZ-USA Dan Wesson new barrels/shrouds for 15 series revolvers are superb  (Read 548 times)

Offline jertex

I wanted a 2.5" barrel for my Dan Wesson 15-2 but the original shrouds/barrels that you find on ebay go for crazy prices if they are in excellent condition. CZ-USA occasionally will make a new batch of barrels and offer them on their store but they've been out of stock until just last week. I was concerned that the bluing on the new CZ made shrouds wouldn't be as deep or as nice as my original Dan but I ordered one & took a chance. It came in today and I am very impressed. The bluing in my Dan Wesson is the nicest I've ever seen and this new 2.5" barrel is every bit as nice as the original. I couldn't be more pleased. ;D

Here is the original barrel on the revolver:

CZCustom PCR Pro-Tek I, CZ SP01 Tactical, Dan Wesson Revolvers, other handguns & long guns

Offline Meechy7648

That is beautiful. You make me miss my 15-2!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

There's just no better looking gun than a richly blued revolver!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:46:40 PM by SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM »

Offline Quercusmax

• It wasn't my fault
Looks very, very nice!

It's also nice to see that DW is making barrels available for their older blued guns, which I find a bit surprising given that blued revolvers aren't in their catalog anymore, but a move that I think shows good support for their loyal customers.

Now that DW has stocked up on blued barrels, I am hoping they will do the same for their stainless barrels so I can add some barrel length variety to my 715.

If it's popular, I'm against it.

Offline jertex

Yes, I agree. I would like to get a 4" barrel for my new model 715.
CZCustom PCR Pro-Tek I, CZ SP01 Tactical, Dan Wesson Revolvers, other handguns & long guns

Offline Quercusmax

• It wasn't my fault
Succumbing to DW fever, and having more money than brains, I solved that problem by buying one of the pistol packs that J&G Sales is still selling for a good price.  So now I have 715's, which is not all bad.  But where will this end ???
If it's popular, I'm against it.