Author Topic: Some short vids from today's early morning practice with the CZ P10C  (Read 179 times)

Offline Shimakaze

Here are some short vids of my early morning practice with the CZ P10C.  Another 350 rounds through my specimen and it is breaking in nice.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Re: Some short vids from today's early morning practice with the CZ P10C
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 11:53:03 PM »
Very nice sir - love that range you have to play with. Got more hits than I would expect on the pizza pan...you DID buy her a nice new one...right???  :o
Is that your back porch that leads to a steel range? If so, color me extremely jealous!   8) ;D

Offline Shimakaze

Re: Some short vids from today's early morning practice with the CZ P10C
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:37:46 AM »
The range that I belong to is a pretty good facility.  It is open to the members 24/7, 365 days a year.  There are multiple rifle ranges from 300 to 50 yards and on the pistol side various 50 yard bays and a cowboy shooting town.  The covered area is the Saloon and is my preferred area to shoot when it gets hot.  The bays can be customized to the members imagination.  Several time, my friends and I got a junker car towed up there to shoot around and do some vehicle drills.

I was using the standard Federal 115 gr FMJ bulk pack ammo that day.  The crosswinds were messing with my hits at 100.  I'm going to try some 147 gr +P and see if I can score more consistent hits at 100.

Also, a stone pizza pan was ordered to replace the one I shot up.  ;)

Thanks for checking the vids out. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:42:54 AM by Shimakaze »