Author Topic: CZ P-10s subcompact WHEN?  (Read 19027 times)

Offline Coleman

CZ P-10s subcompact WHEN?
« on: July 03, 2017, 01:40:50 AM »
Hey guys not sure if yall have noticed but those who have a P10c inside your owners manual theres a spec page that goes over weight, length, height exc. And if you notice theres the specs for the P10c of course as well as P10F fullsize and P10S subcompact. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if anyone has any info on release dates and such.

Offline DOC 1500

Re: CZ P-10s subcompact WHEN?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:23:22 AM »
Hey guys not sure if yall have noticed but those who have a P10c inside your owners manual theres a spec page that goes over weight, length, height exc. And if you notice theres the specs for the P10c of course as well as P10F fullsize and P10S subcompact. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if anyone has any info on release dates and such.
SHHHHHHHHH, they are still excited about the new bicycles they just got , and haven't even really gotten started  putting lights , bells,  reflectors and baseball cards in the spokes on it .don't tell them about the new ones coming.......YET !!!!
LOLOL.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline Craig M Arnold

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 12:29:49 PM »
There is a video on Youtube where a gentleman goes over the spec on the P10S and P10F. However, I certainly would not hold my breath for actual delivery dates.

Personally, I'll just be happy when CZ starts sending the P10C with factory night sights. I'll buy one then.

Best regards.
Make America Great Again

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »
Dinna be holdin' yer breath, laddie.  8) I would like to see them, too, make a great BUG for the P10C.  ;D 8)

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 04:55:20 PM »
I would speculate that once the American factory fires up, I will be on the list.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 05:04:03 PM »
I would guess one next year and one the year after.

Offline deadduck357

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 05:27:04 PM »
Not soon enough.

Offline eastman

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 06:30:17 PM »
I still have never seen an actual P-10c manual with the table shown in the video. Both the pre-release and 2017 production manuals I have had in my possession only mention the P-10c.

As far as a subcompact, it likely isn't going to happen here until after the new factory in KC opens next year. Depending on the size and weight, a sub-compact probably won't meet the GCA68 import point requirement.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 06:57:03 PM »
I just checked my manual that came with mine and yep, that table is in there, I just didn't catch it before.
Interesting - the "S" model is listed as having a barrel length of 3.46 inch compared to the RAMI 3.05 inch barrel. It's taller, longer and exactly as wide as the RAMI, too.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 07:02:12 PM by armoredman »

Offline Coleman

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
Here ya go for the guys that dont have access to the later manual or one at all. I broke it all down to good ol American terms instead of all the grams and mm's mumbo jumbo.
CZ P10s
Weight - 25.5 ozs with empty mag the mags weight 2.8ozs thats what i get anyway
Length - 6.6"
Height - 4.5"
Barrel - 3.4"

CZ P10F fullsize
Weight - 29 ozs with empty mag
Length - 8"
Height - 5.9"
Barrel - 4.5"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:02:14 PM by Coleman »

Offline IDescribe

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 11:11:04 PM »
I saw someone from CZ-USA earlier this year saying that distributors do the bulk of their ordering for a particular year in the fall of the previous year.  For new models, this often means "announcing" the gun the year before it's released, then distributor purchases in the fall, then unveiling at SHOT at the beginning of the year it WILL be released, then months of people like me whining that it's not out yet, then it gets released.

IF these new P-10L and P-10S pistols are not getting built until the new plant opens, and that plant opens in 2018, we likely wouldn't see them until 2019 or 2020.

But I don't see why we would assume that CZ would wait until that new plant opens to produce them.  That doesn't make much sense.
The P-10 has a lot of publicity going, and it would make sense for CZ to strike while the proverbial iron is hot.  I would expect one of the other models to hit next year, the same way they released the P-07 one year and the P-09 the next.

Offline eastman

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 12:45:41 AM »
I saw someone from CZ-USA earlier this year saying that distributors do the bulk of their ordering for a particular year in the fall of the previous year.  For new models, this often means "announcing" the gun the year before it's released, then distributor purchases in the fall, then unveiling at SHOT at the beginning of the year it WILL be released, then months of people like me whining that it's not out yet, then it gets released.

IF these new P-10L and P-10S pistols are not getting built until the new plant opens, and that plant opens in 2018, we likely wouldn't see them until 2019 or 2020.

But I don't see why we would assume that CZ would wait until that new plant opens to produce them.  That doesn't make much sense.
The P-10 has a lot of publicity going, and it would make sense for CZ to strike while the proverbial iron is hot.  I would expect one of the other models to hit next year, the same way they released the P-07 one year and the P-09 the next.

Based on the production estimate, CZ is still a year behind meeting the US orders placed end of 2016. They are likely to complete the factory before the 2016 backlog has been caught up. Then the rest of the world will want their P-10c pistols (and the .40s, and the FDE with night sights, etc).
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline viking499

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 12:47:00 AM »
Have they started the factory yet?

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2017, 12:58:36 AM »
Started as in up and running? Not that i know of, probably not for a while. No idea what construction looks like right now.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 08:01:24 AM »
Started as in up and running? Not that i know of, probably not for a while. No idea what construction looks like right now.
where is it being built?
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

anything