Author Topic: 97B"E" at 100 yards, July 4th fake news version  (Read 228 times)

Offline Joe L

97B"E" at 100 yards, July 4th fake news version
« on: July 04, 2017, 10:01:00 AM »
Here is my interpretation of how my video from Sunday would have been edited if I wanted to impress my contemporary shooting buddies, consistent with the way most "journalists" would have done it these days.   The sad thing is that I don't think many "journalists" would see anything wrong with what I did here at all.  Video should be available by 9:15am CDT. 

July 4th fake news version, "edited to fit production constraints"

Original and accurate version from Sunday post 

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C

Offline Scarlett Pistol

Re: 97B"E" at 100 yards, July 4th fake news version
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:33:27 AM »
Hahahaha that's funny stuff!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."
"I respect that the choice of pistols is very personal. Although, if someone is devoid at least one CZ, they've chosen the wrong pistols"  - Scarlett Pistol
1) CZ 75 Compact Classic - 9mm
2) CZ SP-01 - 9mm
3) "SP-01 Compact" (CZ 75 Compact)

Offline Boris_LA

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
It will not be posted on FNN (Fake News Network) because missing the mandatory new normal key components for a successful story:
1. No mentioning of the election;
2. No bushing Trump or his close circuit, or better say circus?
3. No Mentioning of Russian hackers or Direct Putin's influence on the shooting results;
4. No mentioning of Assad and Chemical weapons or North Koreans and Nukes;
5. Video is taking at the original location (range) and not in the neighboring or far foreign country.
6. No pictures of crying kids or other emotional content by the paid actors;
7. Not based of the previous lie that was repeated enough times to become the unquestionable truth. Need double check that though.

Sorry, but you will need to work harder before you can claim the modern Journalistic skills and ethics. Pick any three (at least) to be called a professional. Right now you can be compared to a kindergarten student vs. most today's reporters.
Better to stick with just shooting and old honest reporting as is.
 ;)

Disclaimer for somebody without sense of humor.
This post not meant to start the political discussion, just a returned joke.
 ;D

Offline WVNed

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
If you were American media you would poke 10 hole on the bullseye with a pencil and swear you shot them at 500 yards.
WHAHOOOoooooooooo

Offline Boris_LA

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 04:48:15 PM »
If you were American media you would poke 10 hole on the bullseye with a pencil and swear you shot them at 500 yards.
And show some exited witnesses who swear that they think it was almost shot before their own somebody they heard somewhere eyes, or at least appear convinced it really happened. The verdict: "Such a deadly accurate evil guns must also be removed from the possession to protect the innocent kids on the streets."

anything