Author Topic: The first CZ P-10C holster from High Noon!  (Read 2474 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
The first CZ P-10C holster from High Noon!
« on: July 09, 2017, 07:09:22 PM »
This is the very first CZ P-10C holster to roll off the line at High Noon Holsters, and I am VERY proud to say it's MINE! :) This is the outside the waistband style all leather called the Stingray. When I got it in the mail I was so taken with it that I wore it to work that afternoon. Not the smartest move as every new real leather holster has to have a break in period, but I wanted to show this baby off.

It is a non-traditional OWB in that it has rigid plastic belt loops mounted behind the rig. They are very easy to thread on and off, which is important for me as I have to take holsters on and off at work. I also helps hold the rig in exactly the right place.

Being this IS the desert, in the merciless grip of a heat wave, I do need the high sweat shield in the back.

Right now it's breaking in, and tight as a bank vault, but I really like it!

Offline cntrydawwwg

Re: The first CZ P-10C holster from High Noon!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 07:27:36 PM »
Cool. Mr. A, all they list is the P10c .40 (which of course isn't even out yet). Is that what you picked as the pistol pattern? They've got the Backdown on sale, and I'm seriously thinking about that one? https://www.highnoonholsters.com/leather-holsters/iwb-holsters/medium-duty/backdown
    I've got the Double Jeopardy for my Rami and love it. Just not sure if I'm gonna carry this pistol enough to justify spending that much on a holster yet.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:31:50 PM »
This one is listed as just a P-10C, and I happen to know it's molded off a real P-10C, not a generic blue gun. ;) The Backdown looks pretty good, high sweat shield and all, nicely done. If you have questions about the holsters, contact them through the Questions link on the website. They are great about getting back to people. :)

Offline SlvrDragon50

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 10:49:04 PM »
Wow, looks fantastic! I think I'm going to go with a Hybrid with mine, but all their pictures look so beautiful. Especially with a CZ holstered in them! I need to buy the gun first though  ::)

Offline craigmoritz

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 03:21:53 PM »
If you're looking for a Kydex holster try Dara at www.daraholsters.com.

I just got one and the fit, design, and materials are all very nice. $58.

Hope that helps the fellow plastic crowd.

Offline Chasam

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 09:50:44 PM »
Received my High Noon holster in May for my P10C,it was a paddle style with a retaining strap,and it doesn't fit,The strap is too short.I wound up buying a Fobus holster for the P10C,and was able to use the otherwise beautiful holster for my G30s,was not a pleasant experience.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 12:57:23 AM »
Received my High Noon holster in May for my P10C,it was a paddle style with a retaining strap,and it doesn't fit,The strap is too short.I wound up buying a Fobus holster for the P10C,and was able to use the otherwise beautiful holster for my G30s,was not a pleasant experience.
  Did you call them up and let them know? I've found their CS to be top notch.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Chasam

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 10:03:11 AM »
I called high noon and was con tacked by the person who made the holster,He claimed that the blue gun they use fit fine,I told him the real McCoy didn't.His advice as to try and stretch the strap.later on mother forum someone mentioned that the "Blue Guns",were Under size.The sad thing bout it was that it's a beautiful well made holster,at least my 30s fits.As far as customer service is con CERN's you couldn't prove it from my experience.

Offline SlvrDragon50

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 07:02:33 PM »
I called high noon and was con tacked by the person who made the holster,He claimed that the blue gun they use fit fine,I told him the real McCoy didn't.His advice as to try and stretch the strap.later on mother forum someone mentioned that the "Blue Guns",were Under size.The sad thing bout it was that it's a beautiful well made holster,at least my 30s fits.As far as customer service is con CERN's you couldn't prove it from my experience.

Dang, that's disappointing. We've always heard nothing but good things about High Noon.

Maybe armoredman might be able to get you some help.

anything