Author Topic: Just got on the list for a CGW P-09 Pro package!  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Mifune326

Just got on the list for a CGW P-09 Pro package!
« on: July 12, 2017, 08:10:43 AM »
I called CGW yesterday and got a place in line for a new P-09 Pro package build.  Just waiting for the base gun to arrive so David can start to work his magic.  And at a price that is a total steal to boot.  This is the most excited I've been on a new gun purchase n a long time!   I hear great things about the P-09, especially those from CGW.  Anyone care to chime in?

Offline damo4570

Re: Just got on the list for a CGW P-09 Pro package!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 10:57:28 AM »
I just finished installing the Pro Package on my P-07 as well as following the advice from this forum on how to tune and polish the action and I couldn't be happier. I didn't gauge the trigger pull since I don't have the equipment but the DA is smooth and significantly lighter than the stock pull and the SA is phenomenal and crisp.

I like this trigger better than my stock RAMI or SP-01 Tactical for sure although both these pistols will be getting some treatments in the days to come.

Congratulations on your new toy.  ;D

Offline Mifune326

Re: Just got on the list for a CGW P-09 Pro package!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 06:03:50 PM »
Thank you for the info Damo.  I'm really looking forward to receiving mine when it has been completed.  I'm sure it's gonna be a fantastic shooter.  I've heard only glowing reports from others who have them!   Sounds like David does one heck of a job on the P-09!

anything