Author Topic: USPSA August match video - this time featuring hat cam!  (Read 1305 times)

Offline RenegadeDave

• Pontificating on the Process
    • My Youtube Page!
USPSA August match video - this time featuring hat cam!
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:04:19 AM »
Used a CZ AccuShadow.  Production A. 84.5% of the match winner 5/23 in PRD.  I did manage to take a stage from the PRD winner  which is a big victory for me - I usually run about 70-80% of him, so 84.5 was a big victory for me.  I was practicing positioning and stance  a lot and it paid big dividends on the field course heavy match.  By the time I made it to the classifier my grip was starting to be smoked because at that point I'd shot 6 stages already thanks to an unpasted target on 1 leading to a re-shoot - which actually helped - re shoots generally don't

Check out my Youtube channel! I geek out on CZ's and post match videos. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/GoliathGT

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
Re: USPSA August match video - this time featuring hat cam!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »
I'm not gonna lie... from 2:14-2:16 was my favorite part of the video!   ;D

Looks like a fun match!  We ran the same classifier this month.  I fumbled the mag change (second match shooting PCC) and rushed the last 2 paper.  I ended up with 10.24 second, 8 A, 2 C, 2 D for a HF of 4.6875.  Good 'ol C class shooting ::) 

Offline RenegadeDave

• Pontificating on the Process
    • My Youtube Page!
Re: USPSA August match video - this time featuring hat cam!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 02:03:30 PM »
I'm not gonna lie... from 2:14-2:16 was my favorite part of the video!   ;D

Looks like a fun match!  We ran the same classifier this month.  I fumbled the mag change (second match shooting PCC) and rushed the last 2 paper.  I ended up with 10.24 second, 8 A, 2 C, 2 D for a HF of 4.6875.  Good 'ol C class shooting ::)
Mine was 68% for PRD, so not high enough to hurt.  Had I shot all As I would have been exactly where I wanted to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out my Youtube channel! I geek out on CZ's and post match videos. 
https://www.youtube.com/user/GoliathGT

anything