Author Topic: Live from the pistol range Rami target shooting  (Read 171 times)

Online longgonedaddy

Live from the pistol range Rami target shooting
« on: July 15, 2017, 12:13:29 PM »
....10 yd warm up shots.  These pistols hadn't been fired since Dec '16.  Remembering how to do the good grip on a subcompact was a bit of a challenge at first (especially, after shooting nothing but the big handled 97BE for the past month).

I added this first pic because of a questions Scarlett asked me in another Rami thread.

How'd they take to the race hammers and kits? How's the DA and SA? Reset good? Accuracy?

Yes, they are very, very accurate.  They take all the CGW parts extremely well and those make the DA and SA very smooth with a nice, tight, short reset. 

For real...First time at 25 yds...

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:35:59 PM by longgonedaddy »

Offline Joe L

Re: Live from the pistol range Rami target shooting
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »
Okay, LGD, now I know you are serious!!  Not only do you have the holes mostly in the right places, you have adopted my hole marking scheme and colors for the bullseye holes!  Well done. 

Joe
CZ-75B 9mm and Kadet, 97B"E", two P-09's, P-07, P-10C

Online longgonedaddy

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »
Joe, your mentioning of, in a few different posts, more and more shots in the black made me take this picture today.  It's the sum of all 120 shots I took at the target today.  Stripping away each of the replacement centers added onto the original target left this result.  While I didn't try and count the holes, there are many more shots in the black than in the white.  Seeing the shooting results in this way, really puts it into perspective for me on how well I'm doing overall!

Makes me wish I'd done this with the 97B targets over the past month.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:38:29 PM by longgonedaddy »

Online longgonedaddy

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 06:13:27 PM »
My friend and I did some steel target shooting at the range before I did the bullseye practice with the Rami.  Here's what we shot...L to R...blued 97B, Rami, Kimber Custom TLE II .45 cal, 75B Omega, and another 75B Omega.  The Rami and black 75B are mine.  Yes, it was raining all morning at the range.  At least is was cooler temps and no lightning.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 10:30:25 PM »
ECZellent shooting, sir, very well done, thanks for sharing!

Offline Scarlett Pistol

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 11:42:59 PM »
Dang, that's some nice shooting and some excellent showcasing of the Rami's you've got. Thanks for sharing!
"In God I trust. All others must supply data."
"I respect that the choice of pistols is very personal. Although, if someone is devoid at least one CZ, they've chosen the wrong pistols"  - Scarlett Pistol
1) CZ 75 Compact Classic - 9mm
2) CZ SP-01 - 9mm
3) "SP-01 Compact" (CZ 75 Compact)

anything