Author Topic: P-07 22LR Kadet adapter Mag capacity.  (Read 1337 times)

Offline jimzilla

P-07 22LR Kadet adapter Mag capacity.
« on: July 21, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any larger capacity mags that fit the kadet adapter? More than 10 rounds would be nice. Thanks.
Fresh Meat

Offline jimzilla

Re: P-07 22LR Kadet adapter Mag capacity.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »
Would I get more of a response if I told you I am having problems when I press check my 10 round mags???   O0
Fresh Meat

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 08:49:31 AM »
I believe the answer to your question is 'no', because if there were such things, people here would be all over them in a heartbeat and you'd know about it.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline bang bang

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »
you can do some goggling for people that have modded some of the 75/85 cadets in the past.

but no, 10s the limit.

Offline Saltydecimator

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 11:34:16 PM »
i called black dog machine out of idaho last week, they suggested that if we wanted something like that, the best bet would be to work with the manufacturer, (suggest they buy BDM mags to ship with whatever 22 unit we talking about)  she said (Rachel at BDM) that during some of hte panic years SIG would buy thousands of mags a WEEK to include with their sig 522 guns...

with that being said, i am not certain cz would be keen on htat.  buuuuuuut, if the possible hi cap mag could be as reliable (or more) (not that BDM mags arent reliable mind you) as the current, mag welded in side another mag setup (time intensive much?!??!!??!!?)  then they could spend more time building the guns/parts instead of mags.  possible higher profit margins as well?

long story long,  i ordered an UZI 22lr mag from BDM, and i am fairly confident i can mod it to run in cz75 kadet, about to go try stuffing it into the p07 magwell.  its a 30rd'er, and has a long straight section, just need to work on adding some metal feedlips ( thinking aluminum, screwed to the housing, ever so gently).