Author Topic: I Got An Idea...  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Cyanide

Re: I Got An Idea...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2017, 09:13:35 PM »
HammerBots Unite don't let the deceptastrikers take over.WE CAN DEFETE THEM.!!!
WE ARE  CZ-USA.
OOORAH
Lol

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2017, 09:33:03 PM »
CHOOSE WISELY  !!!! 8)
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline CZPhilly

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
Someone please give a reason not to buy the P-07?  LOL

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2017, 09:51:38 PM »
I volunteered (no draft at that time) for the US Army back in 1975.

One day we were about to do something particularly stupid and uncomfortable and I asked the Team Leader, an E5/Sgt. why?  He told me that was the best way to do it.  I disagreed and outlined a way that was quicker and required less effort. 

He looked at med, in front of the rest of the fire team, and asked me if I thought my suggestion made good sense.  I replied that it did or I wouldn't have suggested it.  He smiled and said, "Well, in that case, we're not going to do it your way."  We proceeded to take longer, get dirtier, and end up with a less satisfactory result.

It was along about that time that I knew when my 4 years was up, I was saying good bye to the US Army.

The above was a way to say that sometimes, no matter how good an idea is, there are folks out there who just won't let you do it.  They've got to throw obstacles in the way and cause problems, or they're just not happy.

Good luck with it.  I agree completely.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2017, 10:16:57 PM »
I volunteered (no draft at that time) for the US Army back in 1975.

One day we were about to do something particularly stupid and uncomfortable and I asked the Team Leader, an E5/Sgt. why?  He told me that was the best way to do it.  I disagreed and outlined a way that was quicker and required less effort. 

He looked at med, in front of the rest of the fire team, and asked me if I thought my suggestion made good sense.  I replied that it did or I wouldn't have suggested it.  He smiled and said, "Well, in that case, we're not going to do it your way."  We proceeded to take longer, get dirtier, and end up with a less satisfactory result.

It was along about that time that I knew when my 4 years was up, I was saying good bye to the US Army.

The above was a way to say that sometimes, no matter how good an idea is, there are folks out there who just won't let you do it.  They've got to throw obstacles in the way and cause problems, or they're just not happy.

Good luck with it.  I agree completely.
Wow, M1 that was great.
Just about a year ago I sold my Springfield XD mod 2 subcompact because when I saw the
 CZ P-07 I absolutely fell in love, I knew it was the right thing to do. With the help of this forum I've turned it into an awesome shooting pistol. Since then I bought the P-09 I did the same thing to that.
I can honestly say I don't believe I will ever get rid of either one of them, they are just great guns, one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Offline 7Left

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »
I just rescued a P-07 from the local Gander Mtn that's closing. It was packaged with a generic tac light for $385 + tax.

I also put money down on a P10c a few days ago. It should be interesting to see which one I prefer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2017, 10:33:13 PM »
Quote from: DOC 1500
HammerBots Unite don't let the deceptastrikers take over.WE CAN DEFETE THEM.!!!
WE ARE  CZ-USA.
OOORAH
I remember watching Transformers when it was new...Cyanide, love the graphic!

Offline eastman

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2017, 11:55:13 PM »
Someone please give a reason not to buy the P-07?  LOL

nope, I won't do that.

The only reason to not buy a P-07 is that is priced too much higher than all the other P-07s you already own.  O0
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline Indy_Tim

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »
I had a chance to run my P07 in .40 along side my 40P today.  Both functioned perfectly and the 40P was a lot of fun to shoot.  But, the P07 just felt right.  The fit in the hand, the texture, the trigger and just about everything else added up to a very sweet shooter.  I'll probably always keep the 40P and both it and the P07 are fully Cajunized.  For some reason, I seemed to have to work less to be accurate with the P07 today than I did the 40P.  I need to get my 9mm P07 out to the range in the near future too.  That's another gun that makes me feel like a decent shooter.

Offline Cyanide

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2017, 10:29:59 AM »
I remember watching Transformers when it was new...Cyanide, love the graphic!
Me too, and you're welcome!

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 03:55:34 PM »
I just rescued a P-07 from the local Gander Mtn that's closing. It was packaged with a generic tac light for $385 + tax.

I also put money down on a P10c a few days ago. It should be interesting to see which one I prefer.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

One of the P09's I bought (the .40 S&W) had a light with it.  It was labeled "CZ" on it, but it's the same light as those $40 Nebo lights sold at Walmart.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline Winkel

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 04:27:36 PM »
I think I'm going to pick up another P-07 one of these days. 

Of my 75B, SP-01 Tactical, P-09, P-07 and 75D, my P-09 is my favorite to shoot.  I was thinking about buying another P-09 and putting an optic on it (in the next year or so).  Now, I'm thinking it will be another P-07 and I'll hold off on the optic for a little while.

I have my concealed carry permit so I leave my current P-07 in my truck.  When my wife and I go for a walk out here in the country, I always just grab my P-09 because I keep it in a place in the house that's easy to get to. 

It honestly feels a little too big to carry.  Plus, I shoot my P-07 almost as well.

I'll probably look for an FDE P-07 next spring. 

Offline briang2ad

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2017, 04:31:36 PM »
Back to the OP.

I suggested this when they were just kicking things off and we were utterly swamped by the P10C crowd.

Having them lumped together makes no sense.  All they share is base material and mags.  Heck - why is the Phantom in with the Shadow for that matter?

The guns are fundamentally different and this screams for their own forum to wax on and on about their own issues. It is terribly frustrating trying to run down information on the P series hammer guns.  Hence, people posting new (old stock) issues/questions.

Please gents, lets break this up!

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2017, 04:53:22 PM »
Back to the OP.

I suggested this when they were just kicking things off and we were utterly swamped by the P10C crowd.

Having them lumped together makes no sense.  All they share is base material and mags.  Heck - why is the Phantom in with the Shadow for that matter?

The guns are fundamentally different and this screams for their own forum to wax on and on about their own issues. It is terribly frustrating trying to run down information on the P series hammer guns.  Hence, people posting new (old stock) issues/questions.

I totally agree about this should be separate sections of the Forum.

Offline Winkel

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2017, 05:04:49 PM »
Back to the OP.

I totally agree about this should be separate sections of the Forum.
Indeed, maybe a Striker Fired forum.  That way, I could skip it altogether!  No disrespect to the striker crowd....

anything