Author Topic: New Member and new rifle CZ Bren 805 Stock Question/ACR  (Read 381 times)

Offline autodex

New Member and new rifle CZ Bren 805 Stock Question/ACR
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »
Hello,

I just ordered a new rifle, my first CZ, 805 Carbine, I already ordered an angled charging handle and captive takedown pins from KNS. Precision. I was hoping a member could speak about thier experience with the stock adapters either offered through KNS or Sandline Tactical for the ACR.

There have been a few you tubes videos citing issues with the Sandline version, i.e. the adapter not aligning flush with the stock and poor machining  but no reviews for the KNS version. Also it appears both are made of aluminium so I was a little concerned about it chewing up the stock. Any input regarding both versions would be greatly appreciated

Steve
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:08:24 PM by autodex »

Offline WaltherP99

Re: New Member and new rifle CZ Bren 805 Stock Question/ACR
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:06:54 PM »
I can speak for the Sandline adapter. Mine had some rough edges on it...I believe from getting knocked around from shipping. If you select the cheaper version of shipping it comes packed in some bubble wrap and paper inside of a fedex padded envelope. Not an ideal shipping method if you ask me. Other then that it fits perfect with no wobble. No gaps like the video one gent posted on youtube. Folding does shave a minimal amount of polymer from the stock but it's nothing to be worried about. You will have interference with the sling loop and shell deflecter though if you plan to fold alot.

Offline czphan35

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 11:06:20 PM »
Wait...KNS make captive takedown pins? Link?
CZ 805 Bren S1 Carbine | CZ 75 Compact

Offline autodex

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 05:32:57 PM »
Thank you for the Sandline Tactical response

Offline autodex

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 07:31:23 PM »
Any other input?

anything