Author Topic: HBI industries is awesome  (Read 1150 times)

Offline 007_Bond

Re: HBI industries is awesome
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »
I love how hands on the aftermarket industry has been for the scorpion. Great work to all that make it happen.

Yah me too. I kinda waited to get this gun for that very reason... the aftermarket parties to catch up.

Offline nova3930

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 08:47:22 AM »
Heck of a good group at HBI. There's a reason Ive got them listed on my website as a preferred vendor. Very gracious to me in our first interaction and easy to work with since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nate
NAAH Tool Works
naahtoolworks@gmail.com
naahtoolworks.com

Offline Kraftwerk

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »
Have had nothing but great service from HBI! very good customer service.

got a yetiwurks grip, the set screw had broken in half, yet it still worked and held tight, contacted HBI about it, totally forgot about it and a few days later had a new grip sent to me with a nice email. Really one of the best customer service departments ive dealt with in a long time!

Offline 007_Bond

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 03:00:28 PM »
Just ordered my first couple products from them. Super quick order processing and shipping. I got a shipping notification like 30 minutes after.

Already impressed.

I got the Mini AK Saftey Selector, and the Delta charging handle. I wanted to get the Delta trigger too by that's too much "gun smithing" for me  ;) I'm just not that good.

Offline PHXScorpion

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2017, 12:11:38 AM »
They are awesome.  I bought a bunch of stuff when they had their sale.  All came quickly, easy to install, and top quality.  Definitely hope they come out with more cool stuff.