Author Topic: HBI industries is awesome  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Silentblades

HBI industries is awesome
« on: July 22, 2017, 10:25:56 PM »
Figured I would share in case some of you ever needed gear for your scorpion. So I got my new trigger shoe from HBI. As I was installing it I scratched it up. Completely my fault 100%. So I contacted HBI to see what color I could use to fill it. I was told since it's an anodize coating that it would be hard to match.

Some had tried a red marker but it would still not be perfect. I was asked by HBI if I wanted to replace it. I said nope I didn't feel it needed to be replace especially by them since it was my fault. I thanked them for the offer but I could live with it.

Fast forward to this morning I received an email with a tracking number. They are sending me a replacement anyway. That right there is crazy insane customer service. I will never forget this and I will recommend HBI industries to all that I can.

Thanks for reading.

And a big thank you to HBI industries!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:29:08 PM by Silentblades »

Offline SouthernScorp

Re: HBI industries is awesome
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:07:13 AM »
I've been waiving the HBI flag myself. Had a pin walking problem on my handguard, sent me 2 replacement handguards and a hardware kit aswell :)
CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Pistol:

SLR Synergy Mini comp
SBT-EVO Brace
PMM Safety Levers
Dual HBI Prostock Charging Handles
Gearhead Mag Release
HBI Trigger Spring
HBI Delta Trigger
PMM QD Front & Rear
Magpul MS1 + QDs
Holosun HS515cu on ADM low mount
Vendetta VP-17-A AFG

Offline Kenneth

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:25:46 AM »
I too will pretty much wait for HBi on anything Scorpion related.

They are setting a new standard for customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 06:05:33 AM »
Yep! HBi is second to none!

Wish they would start working on some BREN stuff for the future...*HINT* *HINT*

Offline 007_Bond

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 08:34:19 AM »
Definitely gonna check these guys out now.

If I have a welded trigger pack, will I not be able to install this trigger and spring?

Offline Bobert

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
Definitely gonna check these guys out now.

If I have a welded trigger pack, will I not be able to install this trigger and spring?

Sure you can. I used a regular drill bit up thru the trigger guard. Took about 20 sec.
USMC   Veteran

Offline 007_Bond

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »
So what your saying is I still have to get rid of that solder joint / soldered screen before installing aftermarket trigger components?

Offline HBi

• HB Industries
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 08:40:09 PM »
Wow! Thank you all so much for the kind words! Reading this thread just reinforces how amazing our customers are. We are truly honored to have so many Scorpion owners running our parts professionally at work, competitively in club matches, and during weekend range sessions with family and friends. We are so blessed to have earned your business and if there is ever anything we can do to improve or make things better please just let us know. On the wall in our office:

Offline AZGlock21

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 02:30:12 PM »
When I realized that HBI is about 3 miles up the street from me I decided to try going up there instead of ordering online. They welcomed me in and showed me everything I wanted to see and hands on showed me how to install it. Great place, great people, and great products.

Offline Silentblades

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 06:21:04 PM »
When I realized that HBI is about 3 miles up the street from me I decided to try going up there instead of ordering online. They welcomed me in and showed me everything I wanted to see and hands on showed me how to install it. Great place, great people, and great products.

Make more Cz scorpion parts so I can buy them from you  :) muzzle brakes come to mind. Seriously though your company is great.

Offline SouthernScorp

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 10:11:43 PM »

we have a potential spy here, why don't you bring something else there for replacement and see if you can sneak peek on any new projects in the r&d section and see what they got going on. just don't eat anything there or this might happen!

CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Pistol:

SLR Synergy Mini comp
SBT-EVO Brace
PMM Safety Levers
Dual HBI Prostock Charging Handles
Gearhead Mag Release
HBI Trigger Spring
HBI Delta Trigger
PMM QD Front & Rear
Magpul MS1 + QDs
Holosun HS515cu on ADM low mount
Vendetta VP-17-A AFG

Offline tattooo

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 11:07:53 PM »
They are a phenomenal company for sure.

Offline akuser47

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2017, 05:40:48 PM »
I love how hands on the aftermarket industry has been for the scorpion. Great work to all that make it happen.

Offline 007_Bond

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 06:05:34 PM »
I love how hands on the aftermarket industry has been for the scorpion. Great work to all that make it happen.

Yah me too. I kinda waited to get this gun for that very reason... the aftermarket parties to catch up.

Offline nova3930

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 08:47:22 AM »
Heck of a good group at HBI. There's a reason Ive got them listed on my website as a preferred vendor. Very gracious to me in our first interaction and easy to work with since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nate
NAAH Tool Works
naahtoolworks@gmail.com
naahtoolworks.com

anything