Author Topic: Bullpup Shoot 2017 - Sept. 9th, 2017 in Mt. Carroll Illinois. FREE to the publi  (Read 902 times)

Offline Manticore_Arms

www.bullpupshoot.com

It is that time of year again!  Our 8th annual Bullpup Shoot will be held at The Site Training in Mount Carroll, Illinois from 9am to 5pm on Saturday, Sept. 9th.

The event is FREE to enter!  Bring your own gun and shoot on our open range on steel targets provided by us with RSO's to keep everything running smoothly (please no steel core or AP ammo)

Try out full auto , suppressed, belt fed, and YES .50 cal weapons this year!  We have at least one and possibly two Barret M82's scheduled to be at the range!

Take a ride on our Jurassic Park or Military Themed shuttle jeeps, and check out the 20+ Vendors that will be there!

Once again, this event is underwritten by us so it is totally free to you!  It is our way of giving back to the community. 

Food available onsite, as will be ammo for purchase (cash recommended as credit card service can be spotty at times) and kids and family are welcome! Demo weapons will have a charge simply to cover the cost of ammo consumed.

And yes, kids can shoot demo guns too!  (must be 18 or over to fire full auto per our insurance underwriters, and at the discretion of the RSO's and demo gun suppliers for safety/controlability of course!)

Visit the website for full details, directions, and more information at www.bullpupshoot.com

Sven
Manticore Arms

Offline eastman

I think I will be able to make it this year. It will be fun to try shooting steel with a few of my CZs.
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline SlvrDragon50

Might have to make the drive up this year!

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Posted that to Facebook for ya, too.

Offline wriggly

I went last year, had an absolutely great time. Planning on it again. Been looking forward to it.

Offline Manticore_Arms

Here is the current list of Vendors for Bullpup Shoot 2017:

Manticore Arms
Ciricle 10 AK
Black Rhino Concealment
Ratworx
DS Arms
Chi-Town Tactical
Krebs Custom
Zulu Nylon Gear
Patriot Patch Company
JC Arms and Ammunition