Author Topic: NEW CZ550 30-06's in PA  (Read 337 times)

Offline DaveVLam

NEW CZ550 30-06's in PA
« on: July 25, 2017, 01:41:44 PM »
Well a heads up for anyone interested. I'm in North Carolina and worked at a Gander Mountain for a couple years when they opened up. Had been watching a bunch of rifles there since day 1.  The store by me is closing and 2 weeks ago I was in on Sunday the 16th and they had 2 550 in 30-06 and a 527 Target in 223. $629 for the 30-06's and a little more for the target. They told me no guns were going to be sent out until the 21st. They previously had a 550FS in 308 and a couple lefty's one in 204. Well  I went in to buy both 30-06's and maybe the 223 and 50 guns had been sent out Monday morning because someone in corporate changed their mind. GRRRRR. So I ended up finding out they were sent to Williamsport PA store. As much as I wanted them I'm not driving 9 hours to get one. and they said they will not do any transfers either ffl to ffl or even in store  so I missed out bigtime. SO, anyone in PA they might have the 3 rifles out on the floor now and they were also getting 100 guns sent to that store from elsewhere so you might be able to get a great deal. They should be a little less than $600 now.  :(  I even called to ask if I could pay over the phone and have a dealer there to send it ffl to ffl and they said no. Good luck. Wish I was up there!