Author Topic: Luck Irishman ACR Bren Adapter 2nd run interest  (Read 6816 times)

Offline beanz2

Re: Luck Irishman ACR Bren Adapter 2nd run interest
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 11:00:46 PM »
LeeMajors, I'm interested in an adapter and an ACR stock please.

Offline LeeMajors

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 03:07:06 PM »
Sorry, I don't get notifications of this website for replies on the thread, I apologize if I've missed messages.

We are still on track to start machining this coming Tuesday. 

If everyone interested could send me an email instead of replying here, RichardM@lifeindustries.net I would appreciate it.  We can take payment and get everyone added to the list.  At this point we are at 15, which is half of the run, so there won't be a lot left over to sell.

I'll also get the stocks ordered for those who want them.

Thanks!

Offline das boots

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 11:36:47 PM »
Good evening folks, sorry for not checking in sooner.  We're the ones who make this.

We are indeed going to tighten up the fit on the adapter this time with the way the Bren rear head was changed slightly.  The newer versions of the Bren rifle with the changeable rear head (which is what this fits) are what we are fitting these for. 

We have 4 people firmly committed.  We need 6 more to make the run.  It will be a limited run, probably only 20-30 due to cost and the length of time we like to keep things on the shelf instead of the 50 we made last time. 

Ours are an improvement on the MAA adapters in several ways, specifically the machining is done in much smaller steps so that you get a smooth finished product and not the machining lines you see on the MAA.  Our anodizing is also better, a deeper charcoal rather than the slightly purple hue.  It's never 100% black, but it's much closer. 

The only "down-side" is that you have to use the rear head.  We did that deliberately so people could go back and forth at will.

We do not currently have plan to develop a pic rail rear adapter but it's always possible.  We did one for the Sig556 but never brought it to market because we think the ACR stock is much better.  We'd need 20 people for that, as we have to cover the cost of CAD programming and prototyping in the initial run. 

For those interested, come and check out our new website (which people have been asking for).  Long time coming, finally getting it up and running.  There's a way to contact us there or you can join us on the FB page.

Thanks!

www.lifeindustries.net

Would your new adapter just about be the same type as the previous production that I purchased from MAA?  Asking because I have one from them.  It was kinda tight fit to the Rear Head.  Even the Rear Take Down Pin fits very, very tight.  And now you mentioned that this production that you will "tighten up the fit."
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment

Offline faltion

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »
I'd like to get in on this. I sent an email to the one mentioned above and filled out the form on the website, but haven't gotten a reply in a few days. Is it still happening?

Offline Veritas_Vincit

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 09:29:17 AM »
I'd like to get in on this. I sent an email to the one mentioned above and filled out the form on the website, but haven't gotten a reply in a few days. Is it still happening?
Scroll up and email Richard.  He wrote that he's not getting notifications from this site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline wyoung

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Facebook

"CZ 805 Bren Owners" group

There's a post for the adapter. Contact Richard Murphy.

Offline faltion

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 07:10:21 PM »
Scroll up and email Richard.  He wrote that he's not getting notifications from this site.

You even quoted me saying I did what you suggest I do.  ::) I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten any contact since his last post here.

Offline Veritas_Vincit

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 08:39:52 PM »

You even quoted me saying I did what you suggest I do.  ::) I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten any contact since his last post here.

Lol.  Maybe the timestamps don't line up but according to them he sent me an email 5 hours after that last post above.

Offline das boots

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 12:18:15 AM »
Sorry, I don't get notifications of this website for replies on the thread, I apologize if I've missed messages.

We are still on track to start machining this coming Tuesday. 

If everyone interested could send me an email instead of replying here, RichardM@lifeindustries.net I would appreciate it.  We can take payment and get everyone added to the list.  At this point we are at 15, which is half of the run, so there won't be a lot left over to sell.

I'll also get the stocks ordered for those who want them.

Thanks!

I sent you an email to add my name and also on your website for comments.  I still have not received any response.  Re-send again email.

I do not do FB. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:22:53 AM by das boots »
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment

Offline faltion

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2017, 01:45:58 AM »
I did finally get in contact with Richard. His websever wasn't sending return emails. Try sending him an email again through the previously mentioned email address, if he doesn't get back to you soon.

Offline das boots

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 11:51:15 PM »
I did finally get in contact with Richard. His websever wasn't sending return emails. Try sending him an email again through the previously mentioned email address, if he doesn't get back to you soon.

Same here.  I finally got response from Richard.  Try using luckyirishmanfirearms@gmail.com.

Offline mro2

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 08:00:46 PM »
Thanks Richard ! Got my 2 adapters yesterday.

Offline das boots

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2017, 09:58:25 PM »
Still waiting for mine.....

Offline iwantmym16

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2017, 06:15:43 PM »
Trying to get another 20 commitments so Richard can do a new run.  Please go over to FB "CZ 805 Bren Owners" group and indicate your interest.
I started a thread called "Semi-Official Lucky Irishman Firearms Bren-ACR Adapter Commitment List (3rd run)"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:56:52 PM by iwantmym16 »

Offline IndyIN

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »
Trying to get another 20 commitments so Richard can do a new run.  Please go over to FB "CZ 805 Bren Owners" group and indicate your interest.
I started a thread called "Semi-Official Lucky Irishman Firearms Bren-ACR Adapter Commitment List (3rd run)"

It is a closed group, but I've requested access.  I'm in for two, and will post when I get approved.