Author Topic: Dan Wesson 715 Pistol Packs available at J&G Sales  (Read 393 times)

Offline Quercusmax

• It wasn't my fault
Dan Wesson 715 Pistol Packs available at J&G Sales
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
As I'm sure DW revolver fans know, the 715 "Pistol Pack" is the revolver together with 4", 6", and 8" barrels.

I haven't seen these in stock at any on-line source for a long time, but noticed that J&G Sales started featuring them on their web site a week or so ago, and at a price much lower than the ones I have seen advertised on GB.

The 4" and 8" barrels are not in stock at the CZ Store (and I'm told won't be for 6 months or more), and even if they were, the cost of buying a new 715 and then buying the 2 extra barrels separately would be much higher than buying the pistol pack.

Here is the link in case anyone is interested:
http://www.jgsales.com/dan-wesson-715-revolver-pack,-357-magnum,-4,-6,-8-barrels,-rubber-grips,-new.-p-100368.html
If it's popular, I'm against it.

Offline Ron M.

Re: Dan Wesson 715 Pistol Packs available at J&G Sales
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 05:52:33 PM »
You evil, evil man, now I have to keep myself from spending money set aside for a new hunting rifle. I really want one of those!

Offline Quercusmax

• It wasn't my fault
Re: Dan Wesson 715 Pistol Packs available at J&G Sales
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »
Thank you.  People keep saying that about me, so it must be true!

I did order one myself, but it looks like some are still available. Seems like the only way to get some of the other barrels at the moment.
If it's popular, I'm against it.