Author Topic: Something neat about this place...  (Read 1880 times)

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
Something neat about this place...
« on: August 06, 2017, 10:50:52 PM »
Just a night ago I had to go through every single board, every subforum, due to the great Photobucket debacle, and I had to make sure every advertising banner was in place. When you check a forum, it comes back "as read". Tonight, I went online and almost every single forum, sub forum and board had "new posts" on it. We have a vibrant and engaged community here, with hundreds of people posting every day, learning and spreading the news, and I am a little humbled to be part of it.
Thank you. 8)

skin

Re: Something neat about this place...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 10:59:19 PM »
 Our thanks go to you for making this forum what it is.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 05:44:49 AM »
Not only is this the first forum I check into every morning, but I also come back and check it several times a day.

Why?  Well, because it is a busy forum.  Because it has lots of posts/threads with interesting information in them.  Because there are so many good people here who are trying to help everyone else.  Because the moderators keep it all business and fun and don't let it fall apart into the fighting and name calling that occurs on so many other forums.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline Beak Boater

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 12:55:19 PM »
A lot of the credit goes to the Admin.!!!! Forms usually start to loose members when the original intent of the form is not adhered to. Thankfully this isn't one of those types. I came here to learn about CZ's, thanks to the generous folks sharing years of knowledge it was an easy task.
As the secret of CZ's becomes more well know, I am sure that this forum will continue to grow and expand. With the leadership on this board it will all be handled in good fashion.
Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »
I read this forum (via Tapatalk) just like reading the news first thing in the morning. As I am browsing it during the morning in Central European time, I can see lots of new posts from over the course of the busy evening period in the US. I have to budget my time so as not to spend too much time on reading all the new posts . There's so much experience and knowledge from long time and new members that make this a great forum that I never tire of. Many times, I don't have a comment to add but I sure wish I could add a "like" to the posts made to show my appreciation for it. The admins run a tight ship here keeping it family friendly and focused. Hats off to them!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:02:11 PM by Psyop96 »

Offline tattooo

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 05:34:19 PM »
Yep I also check on tapatalk several times a day

Offline thedude

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 05:43:39 PM »
One of the finest forums I've ever come across.  My hats off to the admins for all the work you put into it!  ;)

Offline Tok36

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 08:55:48 PM »
There sure is allot going on around here. I can not keep track of all of it. On another note, a while ago i found a button at the bottem of the forms labeled, [More Stats]. I found the information that it listed to be interesting.

More Stats - Hot link
http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?action=stats

Armoredman - Yeah...there's 5 people who spend more time on here than me? I'm slackin'...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:09:25 PM by Tok36 »
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 09:39:19 PM »
There sure is allot going on around here. I can not keep track of all of it. On another note, a while ago i found a button at the bottem of the forms labeled, [More Stats]. I found the information that it listed to be interesting.

More Stats - Hot link

That was cool- thanks for sharing
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2017, 01:22:47 AM »

More Stats - Hot link

Yeah...there's 5 people who spend more time on here than me? I'm slackin'...
   Never caught that before, but I can't believe it.
    There's no way I'm in the top ten for time online. God I need a life.
   I just must be spending too much time living vicariously thru others.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • 'Live Long, and Prosper'
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 01:32:41 AM »
I can say that the reason I'm the top 'topic starter' is because I have to keep moving the threads that are started in the wrong forum. That creates a 'new topic' every time I do it. I'd be happy to hand my crown to someone else, any time.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline cntrydawwwg

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 01:54:20 AM »
Lol
   Grendel, you do a thankless job very well. Without you, there'd be a hoge poge of topics. Thank you.
If guns are outlawed.........
 Only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Psyop96

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2017, 03:42:12 AM »
I can say that the reason I'm the top 'topic starter' is because I have to keep moving the threads that are started in the wrong forum. That creates a 'new topic' every time I do it. I'd be happy to hand my crown to someone else, any time.
May you live long and prosper

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 09:16:23 PM »
I really need to give him and Bill a raise...

Offline schmeky

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 09:24:59 PM »
Without a doubt the best admin'ed and moderated forum I have ever had the pleasure to be on. 

A big thank you to all that make this forum what it is.