CZ PISTOL CLUBS > CLUB CZ97

Shooting the CZ 97B"E" WOW!

(1/3) > >>

Jigo23:
Just got done shooting the CGW CZ 97B "E" pistol I bought from a member here for the 2nd time now and didn't believe it could possibly shoot any better than it did the first time out but HOLY CRAP!!!  This thing is absolutely amazing, if you have a CZ 97 and haven't sent it to CGW to get some
E-lovin' you don't know what you are missing!  It has really put a damper on my love and attachment to my Nighthawk, Ed Brown, and Wilson Combat 1911's. This gun is in a class all by itself for .45 semi-auto's.  I don't have too many guns in the safe that I won't ever get rid of, but this one ain't going anywhere. My sons can fight it out for it when I'm gone :)

Chelanace:
Just got a 97BD and haven't been able to shoot it yet. It's new, but you think it needs the E upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Morbid1X:
Yes the 97 is an amazing pistol. I am thoroughly jealous about the fact that you have a E version and I want one. In its stock form it's as accurate as any other 45. The E is probably through the roof! I can only imagine as I've shot a sp01 that was only moderately cajunized. Congrats on your new favorite toy.

Joe L:
I get bored at times and shoot my 97B"E" at 100 yards from a rest.  Here is a recent video.  I've shot several sub 6" five shot groups with the pistol, but this one is cold, not much recent practice.  The hits not in the black are the shooter, not the pistol.

Joe

rdcinhou:
I love my CZ 97BE and have had similar results.

I just wish that I had started with a CZ 97BD as I'm partial to decockers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version