Author Topic: HB Indusrties is the BEST  (Read 496 times)

Offline jim.c

HB Indusrties is the BEST
« on: August 09, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »
I recently posted a thread asking forum members for their input on triggers, charging handles etc. for my Scorpion carbine. From the recommendations I got from this forum I decided to go with HBI parts. I live in Mesa AZ and was pleased to find out that HBI is in neighboring Chandler AZ. I visited the shop yesterday and bought parts for my rifle.  While I was there I met Pat.  He fixed me up with the parts I wanted and also gave me a tour of their shop and I was able to see how and what they manufacture at HBI. One of the items he showed me was the AK style safety. I didn't buy it yesterday but I couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back today to get one. I had brought along my Scorpion and the parts I bought yesterday. While I was there Pat offered to install all the parts I'd purchased from HBI free of charge. I was very happy to have him install the parts and he shared with me the best way to do the work. Kind of like a live tutorial. Anyway the parts made a "HUGE" difference to the trigger pull and function of my Scorpion. Now all I have left to do is the polishing and the rifle will be done.  Pat was awesome and his customer service was beyond great. I can't express how grateful I am for what he did for me today. If anyone here on the forum is considering parts for their Scorpion I highly recommend HBI.  Here is a list of the parts Pat installed for me:

-Delta Trigger
-Delta Extended Charging Handle
-Reduced Weight Trigger Spring Kit
-Left Side Safety Delete
-AK Style Safety

Offline Hutehund

Re: HB Indusrties is the BEST
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 05:29:13 PM »
I couldn't agree more... Everything I've purchased from HBI has been of the highest quality, and their customer service is second to none.  And if that's not enough, I have also found Pat to be more than generous with his time and knowledge.  I'm an HBI customer for life.
Take responsibility for your actions.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 05:44:09 PM »
Hmm, HBI is this close? I should drop by some day. ;)

Offline jim.c

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »
Hmm, HBI is this close? I should drop by some day. ;)

HBI is at 3215 N. Arizona Ave. Ste. 14B Chandler, AZ. Go by and see Pat. Awesome customer service !!!!

Offline SouthernScorp

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 09:24:11 PM »
all these people keep stoppin in at hbi and nobody is sneaking peaks at rmd or upcoming accessories  >:(

just don't eat anything there
CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Pistol:

SLR Synergy Mini comp
SBT-EVO Brace
PMM Safety Levers
Dual HBI Prostock Charging Handles
Gearhead Mag Release
HBI Trigger Spring
HBI Delta Trigger
PMM QD Front & Rear
Magpul MS1 + QDs
Holosun HS515cu on ADM low mount
Vendetta VP-17-A AFG

Offline ndmiller

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 09:58:09 PM »
Agreed, bought the spring kit and it wouldn't reset the trigger.  HB mail a new version out the same day, received before the weekend.

Offline 007_Bond

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 11:00:20 PM »
I just recently had an outstanding customer service experience with HBI as well. Great company.

Offline Kokopelli

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 04:09:38 PM »
Good service should always be voiced.  Thanks to the OP for broadcasting and to HBI for providing..
Ain't no pockets on a shroud

Offline Mike_TX

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 01:52:14 PM »
For my first post here, I'll join in with the praise for HBI. These guys go out of their way to help, and that's deserving of a shoutout.

Pat worked with me to diagnose a reset issue with their trigger spring kit, then replaced the kit and installed it for me.

Couldn't ask for more!

Offline boomer1

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 12:54:35 PM »
Though I haven't worked on my Scorpion for some time, I have put my share of aftermarket parts on it, necessary to make it "livable."  I do have to concur with this thread's sentiment. My dealings with HBI, when a lot of these aftermarket parts where just starting to become available, was superb. I found them to be very helpful and courteous, and a purveyor of quality parts.

Thanks HBI !

Offline TAPnRACK

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 02:24:01 PM »
Placed an order this weekend for the Theta trigger and charging handle... plus the trigger spring kit.   Was able to get a LE/MIL discount too!  Should arrive in 2 days and be installed by the weekend!   This thread makes me glad I chose HBI for my aftermarket parts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk