Author Topic: FS / Handcrafted IWB for the Compact (non Rail)  (Read 546 times)

Offline Meechy7648

Re: FS / Handcrafted IWB for the Compact (non Rail)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »
I will take holster "E".  Thanks

Thank you for doing that.  You just saved me some money. ;). I don't wear IWB, but was going to buy it because it would look pretty sitting in my safe. ;D
I was thinking the same thing! When I saw that one was sold, I said "D#mn", then "Good!". They're beautiful but I don't carry my Compact. I was thinking about making this an excuse to start carrying it.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Jigo23

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 11:31:20 PM »
Thank you everyone for looking and for your kind comments. "A" is spoken for to brother Jigo.

Here is a pic of my original test piece. I wore it for about a month and then sold it off cheap locally to someone who is still using it. The gun itself is riding at about 4 oclockish. The test holster in the pic didnt have a body shield.

I don't make a left hand version for general sale but if anyone wants a lefty they can email or message me. Email is best.  I am a little backed up at the moment and about 3 weeks out for anything new though. I dont plan on rushing through my custom orders just to make more sales. I want to continue enjoying my hobby and making cool stuff I am proud of and these guys take time.

Oh .. if any of you get the speed racer and racer "X" thing .. your old!!   ;D
Just like me
And if you know Racer X's real name you get a FREE Holster? :)

Oh, you mean Rex Racer, Mifune Ken'ichi in Japanese.

That would be him...wow and bonus points for the Japanese version. :)

Offline Jigo23

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 11:35:07 PM »

Thank you for doing that.  You just saved me some money. ;). I don't wear IWB, but was going to buy it because it would look pretty sitting in my safe. ;D
I was thinking the same thing! When I saw that one was sold, I said "D#mn", then "Good!". They're beautiful but I don't carry my Compact. I was thinking about making this an excuse to start carrying it.

Wow, you need an excuse to carry it? ;)  I would need an excuse NOT too. Carries very well for me both IWB/OWB. After the CGW treatment it is one of the most accurate guns I've ever owned.

Offline Meechy7648

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 11:51:38 PM »

Wow, you need an excuse to carry it? ;)  I would need an excuse NOT too. Carries very well for me both IWB/OWB. After the CGW treatment it is one of the most accurate guns I've ever owned.

LOL  I have two great carry pistols.  My compact is all steel and won't carry as well as my Rami (or Shield).

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • Fascinating
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2017, 12:08:54 AM »
If you're not buying or ordering, take it to another thread or to PM. You're bogarting the classifieds.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline codj51

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2017, 01:30:19 PM »
Just received one of Alex's IWB holsters for the CZ Compact.  All I can say is WOW.  What a holster.  A person could buy  one of these just as a "work of art".  Thank you very much. :) :) 

Offline Jigo23

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
Got mine in yesterday, WOW is the perfect description!  A lot of thought and care went into the design it's quite obvious. Check out the front sight groove that's actually stitched in. Even with taller sights makes for a perfectly smooth draw. The brass hardware is a classy touch as well with two anchor points in the clip vs one I've usually seen. His hand stitching is so precise too. Wore the holster around the house all day today working on breaking it in, it rides very well and super comfortable IWB!  Very secure fit and love how it rides just high enough to get a perfect grip on the draw yet low enough to conceal perfectly without any printing whatsoever with just a thin cotton tshirt over it. Unbelievable quality, very affordable, and such quick delivery!  Great job Alex thanks!