CZ LONG ARMS > CZ Center fire Rifles

What scopes are good for CZ527 in 7.62x39?

(1/2) > >>

Enzo:
I have new CZ527 carbine in 7.62x39. then I need to mount any low and light scope on it. But main concern is I heard that when mount scope on it bolt handle clearence makes the problem.
So please recommend rings and scopes for my new carbine.

jkingrph:
I have two 527's a new American in 6.5 Grendel which has a Leupold vx3i 3.5x10 x40mm in Warn med rings, the other is a .22 Hornet with Leupold 2x7 in the stock med rings provided by CZ with the rifle.  Bolt handle clearance is close but adequate, certainly not as much as one would want on a dangerous game type gun.    Based on my two, I would not consider low rings, if any are made.

Ron M.:
For a fixed power ( my choice for hunting) it's hard to beat a Leupold FX-II 4x 33mm. The Weaver K4 is a very good choice too. I'm not a fan of variable power scopes for hunting, too many bad things can happen when changing magnification. Warne, Leupold, or Burris medium rings will do a good job. CZ factory work OK and I wouldn't hesitate to use Tally rings. You won't be able to find low rings that will work.

cknpro:
 I have a Leupold 1-4 vxII on my carbine. CZ rings, perfect scope IMO for that round.

M1A4ME:
Based on my experience with the Bushnell AR series 1X4 scopes I just bought a couple Bushnell AK series 1X4 scopes for my SIG 556R and 522.

Can't say how "good/reliable" they are as I've not even shot them yet.

The do have the lighted reticle (small dot right in the center of the cross hairs) and the BDC (bullet drop compensator) arrows, which are also illuminated when the switch is rotated to one of the positions for lighting up the reticle.

Also can't speak for how accurate the BDC arrows are set based on the bullet trajectory.

They are big scopes.  Thirty millimeter tube and long, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version