Author Topic: Primary Machine's CZ Stealth Comp  (Read 31734 times)

Offline Edward_Teach

Re: Primary Machine's CZ Stealth Comp
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2017, 09:55:24 PM »
I love how people hate change,  but not only hate change but only kinda hate change.

Any and all types of red dots on rifle, oh hex yeah bro tots need that for the range or my "home defense" gun.

Compensator in a 5.56 16in ar15, yeah man half my guns have have flash hiders but the other half have different brakes it helps with recoil...

Show them a RDS handgun with a compensator and those same people start going fuds

Oh and then you get the 9mm guys, "I shoot 9mm over .40/357sig/.45acp because low recoil equals faster more accurate follow up shots and shot placement is what matters and follow up shots.

Show those guys a comp'd gun and they are all "why do you need that"
Glock Gen 5
When you want 1982 innovation today

Offline Czgunsalot

« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2017, 02:00:51 AM »
It also took me some time to actually take the plunge and get the dot and comp,  I?ve always been a irons type of guy after shooting 2 years with the cz shadow.  But I?ll recommend this setup to everyone.  Is the comp  necessary?  No but it sure does let you get away with not having a good grip.  But it also makes it easy as hell to follow up shots if you do have a good grip.

Offline Voodoo

« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2017, 11:07:41 AM »
Love this comp, it helps a lot and not once I got a negative comment about it. I had a issue with it in the beginning (documented in this thread) but that was a easy fix/adjustment.  Fact is every instructor that saw me shoot my P-07 complimented it and my skills with continuous fire. It wasn't so pretty without it especially after 3rd/4th round. Now I'm confident with hitting 10-12 consecutive fast shots in the A area (uspsa target @ 7-10 yards with 124 HST's). To me that is a huge difference considering that my trigger is stock and I always start holstered with hammer down as the gun was designed.
Wish I could say the same thing about red dots. My astigmatism makes a 2moa look like 10 moa scratch.
I'm still weighting if I will add one but fact is anything past 10 yards will be hard to shoot precisely.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:09:35 AM by Voodoo »

Offline Ferris13

« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »
It also took me some time to actually take the plunge and get the dot and comp,  I?ve always been a irons type of guy after shooting 2 years with the cz shadow.  But I?ll recommend this setup to everyone.  Is the comp  necessary?  No but it sure does let you get away with not having a good grip.  But it also makes it easy as hell to follow up shots if you do have a good grip.

Curious how the P07 and P10c compare in recoil characteristics with the comps.  Notice any big differences or have a preference?

Offline Sadly Missing

« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »
Definitely makes a difference with the comp.
Have them on two P-09's.

As an aside, Primary Machines work is top notch.

I recently had two slides milled for dots,
the mill work and the Nitride finish are fantastic.

It is obvious that the people who negatively view the dots and
comps haven't had any experience with them.

Saving pennies Raining Brass, the P-07 is next to be cut and comped.

Offline Edward_Teach

« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »
Not to derail the thread but since some people think power steering is cool and all but is s bit ridiculous for everyday driving and should be left for race cars

Glock Gen 5
When you want 1982 innovation today

Offline Raining_Brass

« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2017, 10:37:07 PM »
Definitely makes a difference with the comp.
Have them on two P-09's.

As an aside, Primary Machines work is top notch.

I recently had two slides milled for dots,
the mill work and the Nitride finish are fantastic.

It is obvious that the people who negatively view the dots and
comps haven't had any experience with them.

Saving pennies Raining Brass, the P-07 is next to be cut and comped.

Looking forward to it! :)

Offline Jamiethesquid

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »
Any thoughts on a Major Comp??

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Offline Jamiethesquid

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2017, 03:08:19 PM »
Love this comp, it helps a lot and not once I got a negative comment about it. I had a issue with it in the beginning (documented in this thread) but that was a easy fix/adjustment.  Fact is every instructor that saw me shoot my P-07 complimented it and my skills with continuous fire. It wasn't so pretty without it especially after 3rd/4th round. Now I'm confident with hitting 10-12 consecutive fast shots in the A area (uspsa target @ 7-10 yards with 124 HST's). To me that is a huge difference considering that my trigger is stock and I always start holstered with hammer down as the gun was designed.
Wish I could say the same thing about red dots. My astigmatism makes a 2moa look like 10 moa scratch.
I'm still weighting if I will add one but fact is anything past 10 yards will be hard to shoot precisely.
Try a Larger MOA Dot. I originally bought a couple 3 moa dot sights, and I have a bad Astygmatism also. The 3 moa's look like a comma or a parenthesis. The 8 MOA Burris FF3 is a nice round dot, especially in bright sunlight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Offline rio671

« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2017, 05:17:19 PM »
I love the look of this comp!  What holsters work with this setup?  Can a kydex holster be modified to accomodate the comp?

Offline s0nspark

• Administrator
  • System Admin
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2017, 06:16:20 PM »
I love the look of this comp!  What holsters work with this setup?  Can a kydex holster be modified to accomodate the comp?

I was able to modify my P-09 kydex holsters quite easily since I have the comp installed on a P-07... That said, most open bottom holsters will work without modification assuming you don't mind the comp protruding.
"A man's character is his fate."

Offline dave33

« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2017, 06:21:35 PM »

I use a Comp Tac kydex holster for a P-09 with a comp on it, its a holster specifically made for the P-07, called the slide, its open bottom and fits like a glove.

anything