Author Topic: CZ trigger swap exchange  (Read 15791 times)

Offline boomer1

Re: CZ trigger swap exchange
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2017, 07:51:13 PM »
Got my package from CZ USA on Thursday.  Inserting and removing mags is quick and easy.  The trigger is...well certainly is not in the same league as my HBI....decisions, decisions....  YMMV
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:18:10 PM by boomer1 »

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2017, 08:06:45 AM »
Checked all my mags and I have 3 30's that drop free and my 2 20's do also. 2 of my 30's will drop but I need to hit the mag release a couple times to get them to do so. Noticed it works better with the HBi polymer duckbill instead of the aluminum paddle release also so I'm not sure if the mag release may have sumn to do with it (probably not).

Either way...gonna wait a bit to order some Manticore mags to see how they fair in my pack.

Offline mannyc

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2017, 06:47:49 PM »
Anybody opted for the 20% off coupon? Want to ask if this is 20% off the whole purchase(multiple items,one order)? Also, does the coupon apply to anything in CZ USA's webstore? Or only for Scorpion stuff? Really don't need another trigger pack, 20% off barrels, aluminum grips for pistol, magwells,.........is more appealing.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2017, 07:35:17 AM »
Anybody opted for the 20% off coupon? Want to ask if this is 20% off the whole purchase(multiple items,one order)? Also, does the coupon apply to anything in CZ USA's webstore? Or only for Scorpion stuff? Really don't need another trigger pack, 20% off barrels, aluminum grips for pistol, magwells,.........is more appealing.

Pretty sure it was 20% off your entire order of anything in the store.

Offline Cyman

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2017, 03:02:39 PM »
I just received my trigger pack but could not install, doesn't fit. I do not have the roll pin installed at the forward top of the grip as per warning on accompanying instructions but darn if I can not get the pack to fit. I took an hour last night comparing the two packs with a ruler and it appears that the housing for the pivot pin is slightly too narrow for the bracket on the upper to fit. At least that is what it appears to me. Sent off an inquiry to CZ but wondering if anyone has any thoughts/ experiences with the new trigger packs not fitting? The rifle has not been modified in any way and was purchased about this time last year.

Offline rcbif

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2017, 05:02:33 PM »
I just received my trigger pack but could not install, doesn't fit. I do not have the roll pin installed at the forward top of the grip as per warning on accompanying instructions but darn if I can not get the pack to fit. I took an hour last night comparing the two packs with a ruler and it appears that the housing for the pivot pin is slightly too narrow for the bracket on the upper to fit. At least that is what it appears to me. Sent off an inquiry to CZ but wondering if anyone has any thoughts/ experiences with the new trigger packs not fitting? The rifle has not been modified in any way and was purchased about this time last year.

Post some pictures of the inner side of the holes at the front of the housing if you can.
"World legal" cz scorpions originally had the reinforcing steel milled to roughly half it's thickness to fit the wider world legal barrel trunnion.

You may have somehow gotten one that did not having the milling done, or more likely the milling is out of spec or it just needs fit with a file.

Offline wyoung

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 02:05:11 PM »
Not 922R compliant like I assumed.

Offline Asylum9

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2017, 11:01:11 PM »
I just received mine along with a new 30 rd mag. None of my mags are close to drop free. The 20 rd will drop if it's fully loaded, to give an idea of the force needed to remove the mag. Inserting the mag took a good deal of force also but got slightly better after 50 cycles.
There's something obviously wrong with some of the new trigger packs. It's not just a slight pressure, it actually takes abnormal force to install and remove the mag.
On mine I can feel waves I  the polymer mag well I can feel with my finger directly below the take down pin. I don't know much about gun smithing but I know it's not correct.
ApIII%

Offline rcbif

« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2017, 03:48:40 PM »
Has anyone ordered the trigger pack AND tried the 20% off coupon code? Will they let you do both?

Offline Pachucko

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2017, 11:18:05 PM »
I just received mine along with a new 30 rd mag. None of my mags are close to drop free. The 20 rd will drop if it's fully loaded, to give an idea of the force needed to remove the mag. Inserting the mag took a good deal of force also but got slightly better after 50 cycles.
There's something obviously wrong with some of the new trigger packs. It's not just a slight pressure, it actually takes abnormal force to install and remove the mag.
On mine I can feel waves I  the polymer mag well I can feel with my finger directly below the take down pin. I don't know much about gun smithing but I know it's not correct.

Ouch.  I have two I need to get replacements for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline photog22740

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2017, 04:57:41 PM »
Received my trigger pack today, but no instructions on returning the old one.  Has it ever been determined if CZ is anticipating getting these back???  Thanks.

Offline Montesf1030

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2017, 05:03:43 PM »
They don?t send any instructions for returned.... I got mine a couple of months now and still have the old one two !!! I think is a replacement program instead of a swap programs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline sboone

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2017, 06:07:12 PM »
You can keep your old trigger pack, and you can use the coupon code for scorpion mags with the code for the trigger swap and get free shipping on your order and the 25% off mags as well

Offline photog22740

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2017, 06:35:05 PM »
They don?t send any instructions for returned.... I got mine a couple of months now and still have the old one two !!! I think is a replacement program instead of a swap programs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roger that...thanks for the response!

Offline photog22740

« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2017, 06:35:38 PM »
You can keep your old trigger pack, and you can use the coupon code for scorpion mags with the code for the trigger swap and get free shipping on your order and the 25% off mags as well

Thanks!

anything