Author Topic: CNC warrior trigger  (Read 229 times)

Offline Renegade

CNC warrior trigger
« on: August 21, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »
Guys,  I just ordered my first CSA VZ58 Military and am thinking about adding a steel trigger. Can I replace just the trigger with the CNC Warrio part or do I need to replace the whole FCG? I'd like to have as many 922r parts as possible or I'd just buy a Czech trigger. .  Thanks

Offline Lomx138

Re: CNC warrior trigger
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:31 AM »
I replaced entire FCG, don't know the answer to trigger only. But Morgan (Forced March) was very helpful when I did the FCG exchange. You might send him a PM.
Lomx138

Offline eth77

• 7.62x39 7.5x55 40 S&W 357 Mag Love'm All!
Re: CNC warrior trigger
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:43:06 PM »
I have the Bonesteel FCG installed and after a period of time the weapon started "single shotting". It would fire then fail to reset as the disconnector wouldn't re-engage the sear. I spoke with Dan Brown and he indicated that this has occurred before and that it required a spacer on the trigger pin. I had previously had problems with the e-clip on the trigger pin failing to stay in place, so I took out my micrometer and started measuring things. The wall thickness of the D-Techniks receiver is different than the original receiver - it is thicker. That is to make full auto conversions more difficult. That's fine with me, but there needs to be an American version trigger pin with the correct dimensions for the thicker walled receivers. And while I'm wishing, for those of us with the Bonesteel FCG, a spacer to push the sear to the left just a bit would also be nice.

I've taken two metric stainless steel washers and managed to get them onto the trigger pin to shove the sear to the left, but it means I don't have any way to put an e-clip on the trigger pin so constant attention must be paid to the amount of the trigger pin extending to the right of the receiver.
Lifetime Member Libertarian Party - 1975

Folks, I don't care which, NRA, SAF, Libertarian Party, Constitutional Party, whatever - GET INVOLVED NOW! We might not get a second chance if we blow the next election.

anything