Author Topic: New P07 owner  (Read 3561 times)

Offline dallasb

New P07 owner
« on: August 25, 2017, 02:21:21 PM »
Well just wanted to say hi to you guys. I just purchased my first CZ pistol and waiting patiently for it to make it to my FFL. Been carrying glocks for a few years now and decided that it was time to try something new. This is not my first CZ as i already have an EVO (love it btw).

So you guys have any suggestions on IWB holsters and a place to get magazines for a good price?

Thanks,

Dallas

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline SKILCZ

Re: New P07 owner
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »
Well just wanted to say hi to you guys. I just purchased my first CZ pistol and waiting patiently for it to make it to my FFL. Been carrying glocks for a few years now and decided that it was time to try something new. This is not my first CZ as i already have an EVO (love it btw).

So you guys have any suggestions on IWB holsters and a place to get magazines for a good price?

Thanks,

Dallas

I asked the same thing in a magazine thread here (no replies yet).  I'm also awaiting any responses.

Regarding holsters, there's a holster thread here.  It depends if you like leather, kydex, or hybrid holsters.  I've personally moved more to kydex and like JM Custom Kydex, although Harry's Holsters is more modular and customizable for ride hide, cant, tuckability, etc.  Both make P-07 holsters.

Offline codfish04

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:17:43 PM »
Congrats. I'm actually getting ready to go pick up mine today. I've also been a Glock carrier and just realized there are a lot better guns out there.  Nothing against Glock (great gun), but out of the box, they are just OK at best. my p07 was also $120 cheaper than a Gen 4 19.  Needless to say, I am pumped.

Offline dallasb

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 03:26:22 PM »

Thanks,

Dallas

I asked the same thing in a magazine thread here (no replies yet).  I'm also awaiting any responses.

Regarding holsters, there's a holster thread here.  It depends if you like leather, kydex, or hybrid holsters.  I've personally moved more to kydex and like JM Custom Kydex, although Harry's Holsters is more modular and customizable for ride hide, cant, tuckability, etc.  Both make P-07 holsters.

Thanks for the links. Guess I should have done more searching before I posted. Now back to reading more on this awesome gun

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:14:01 PM »
Alien Gear cloak tuck 3.0 iwb absolutely love it,
 it's my EDC.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline dallasb

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:52 PM »
Alien Gear cloak tuck 3.0 iwb absolutely love it,
 it's my EDC.
Thanks I'll take a look

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 08:07:25 PM »
If you ever get a po9 that fits in there perfectly as well.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 07:28:06 AM »
P07 and P09 mags are pretty darned expensive.

The new P10C mags are supposed to fit the P07 also and seem to run about $10 cheaper.

You can order magazines from CZ USA, CZ Custom, Cajun Gun Works or Greg Cote LLC.  I've ordered from CZ USA and Greg Cote LLC in the past.

The P07/P09 magazines will run you upwards of $43 each.  I think the P10C mags (work in the P07, but not the P09 - the P09 needs taller magazines due to it's larger frame size) run around $32 or $33 each, when you can find them in stock.
I just keep wasting time and money on other brands trying to find/make one shoot like my P07 and P09.  What is wrong with me?

Offline SKILCZ

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 11:09:41 AM »
P07 and P09 mags are pretty darned expensive.

The new P10C mags are supposed to fit the P07 also and seem to run about $10 cheaper.

You can order magazines from CZ USA, CZ Custom, Cajun Gun Works or Greg Cote LLC.  I've ordered from CZ USA and Greg Cote LLC in the past.

The P07/P09 magazines will run you upwards of $43 each.  I think the P10C mags (work in the P07, but not the P09 - the P09 needs taller magazines due to it's larger frame size) run around $32 or $33 each, when you can find them in stock.

Thanks for the mag sources.

Offline cstellabott

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2017, 06:34:00 AM »
Nice purchase, congrats! I have used Greg Cote LLC for mags, they usually have the best prices and shipping is super fast. I've also seen mags for sale from time to time on the FB CZ owners group.  I got lucky and picked up a couple for $22 a piece. I have a holster from Moncrief tactical for my P07. Out of about 10 holsters, it's one of my favs, Great retention, perfect fit, rugged and easy to conceal, AIWB. Took about four weeks but it was def worth the wait. I can post a photo from my phone later. I've also heard good things about Shooks Customs. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline dallasb

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »
Finally came in...

Offline wt9s.jay

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »
Cool and welcome aboard. You?ll like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 06:12:55 PM »
Using the sticky at the top of this forum  section,
Smooth and tune, you're really going to love it.

Offline eastman

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 08:37:12 PM »
Conga-Rats!

I've never owned a new P-07 (both the Duty and post-Duty were bought used).
I don't look like my avatar!

Offline dallasb

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2017, 08:39:24 PM »
Using the sticky at the top of this forum  section,
Smooth and tune, you're really going to love it.
I read the post, wish the pictures were still attached though.

Either way the trigger on this is significantly better than anything else own. And I can't wait to get it out to the range.

anything