Author Topic: Fiber-Optic for RAMI?  (Read 303 times)

Offline C. Andrew Dunning

Fiber-Optic for RAMI?
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »
"Curiosity" questions: Any of you put a fiber-optic front sight on your RAMI? What brand/spec? A good move or not? Stock white-dot sight (for me) is a little short and hard to see...

Offline Rainsong

Re: Fiber-Optic for RAMI?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:12:23 PM »
I'm still holding out for Truglo TFX's to come out for the RAMI. I have a FO on my CZ75 and it's great for outisde daytime but pretty useless indoors or at the range.
Albuquerque, NM (although not really NEW, not really MEXICO!)

CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm
CZ 75B 9mm

Offline Big Dave

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:13:46 PM »
Yes, there are some threads on here on your question.  Add "Dawson" to your search. 

Offline C. Andrew Dunning

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 07:27:33 AM »
Thanks.  Searching for "Dawson" definitely helped.  Finding definitive spec. on height, though, is proving to be a little challenging.  I've found 3 different measurements that include the dovetail and 2 that don't.  It doesn't look like I'll be able to avoid a "pre-order" trip to the gunsmith to do some measuring...

Offline Big Dave

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 04:05:35 AM »
Send it to Cajun Gun Works and they can take care of it for you.  They did an amazing job on mine.  It is one of my favorites.  I developed a very accurate range load that can be found in my previous posts.  With practice it can be surprisingly accurate shooting without a rest at 25 and 50 yards.  Good luck!