Author Topic: SP-01 Accu Shadow Problems  (Read 669 times)

Offline jimzilla

SP-01 Accu Shadow Problems
« on: August 30, 2017, 08:38:45 PM »
Hi all, I have had my SP-01 Accu Shadow for about 2 weeks now, had it to the range 3 times and I must say it is the most accurate, smoothest, and minimal muzzle flip firearm I have ever shot! It's a stick of butter with a trigger O0........... when it works.
First time at the range I put 250 rounds of Aguila 124 grain 9mm thru it and after 4 clips (72 Rounds) the bullets were getting caught on the feed ramp and not going into the barrel. the bullets do have a groove in the jacket and thats where the bullets were hung up. I also had problems of the slide not closing all the way, staying open from 1/16" to 1"  and I would have to push the slide in manually.I would also pull the trigger in SA and it would not shoot,pull the trigger again and it would shoot? it got worse the more I shot it. the last box I shot was Aguila 115 grain 9mm, those bullets do not have any grooves in the casing, they were a little better but not much. the slide seems to move real slow even when freshly cleaned. when I went to clean the gun it had what looked like brass glitter sprinkled everywhere, in the action, trigger area, hammer, it does not look like normal residue that I am use to seeing. There is excessive wear on the guide rod and the barrel where the two meet.
I took it to the range again and shot 250 rounds of Aguila 124 grain 9mm thru it and the same thing....
Today I bought 200 rounds of Fiocchi 115 grain and that was better, I got to around 100 rounds before it started doing the same thing???

I am thinking about sending it back to CZ Custom to have them look at it under warranty, does anyone know how that works? I haven't sent back one that was under warranty?  thanks, James.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:41:04 PM by jimzilla »
Fresh Meat

Offline jimzilla

Re: SP-01 Accu Shadow Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 08:46:50 PM »
Having problems posting pic's..... sorry
Fresh Meat

Offline Meechy7648

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 08:47:50 PM »
Contact CZC and discuss what's happening with them. They'll direct you through it, letting you know how to send it in, if necessary. Hang in there!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline jimzilla

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »
Yes, I was going to call tomorrow, I am sure CZ Custom will get it dialed in for me.
Fresh Meat

Offline Meechy7648

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 09:17:17 PM »
They sure will!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Sundang

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 09:23:51 PM »
Get rid if the "clips," and use the proper magazines.

anything