Author Topic: P-01 Omega Holsters  (Read 396 times)

Offline spcava

P-01 Omega Holsters
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:14:51 AM »
I'm sorry if I've missed this somewhere else on the forums, but can anyone chime in on what IWB Holster they are using for their P-01 Omega?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SaurianFire

Re: P-01 Omega Holsters
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:24:21 PM »
I have a P-01 not the omega and use the Kydex Vedder holster. They are finished and fit extremely well. Very fast service too as advertised. 

I use to only like leather for the feel but this holster is so adjustable, light and finished so well I have converted.  8)

Offline twowheels

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 08:28:40 AM »
I had milt sparks make me one.  It's fantastic and more comfortable and holds the butt closer than my shield in a kydex holster.

Offline Hillbilly357

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 08:49:47 AM »
Not an IWB, but mine rides nicely in a Kangaroo Carry Standard Three.

Offline M1A4ME

• I've shot the rest, I now own the best - CZ
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
Mine is an Urban Gray P07 Omega with a TLR4 on it.  My IWB holster was made by the Cleveland Kydex Co.
Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.  So, if you see me walking the dogs with my SIG 556R, its okay.

Offline spcava

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 02:02:16 PM »
Mine is an Urban Gray P07 Omega with a TLR4 on it.  My IWB holster was made by the Cleveland Kydex Co.

Thanks guys.  My buddy just ordered a p-01 omega and saw a recent YouTube video saying that there were no holsters available for it.   I'll have him give these companies a call. 

Offline Tanners Owner

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 02:49:52 PM »
Try Privateer Leather. He made me an OWB hip holster that works fine. Wes, the owner is good people. Order with confidence.

I also have a blade tech OWB to use in IDPA matches. Had to dermal off a minor interference with the mag release button. Works fine now, but was disconcerting why my mag was releasing in the first several stages :-).
Like a midget at a urinal, I'll have to keep on my toes

Offline spcava

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »
I just confirmed that the Vedder Lighttuck for the P-01 fits the P-01 Omega perfectly.  There has been some complaints that there aren't any holsters available for the P-01 Omega. I'm glad to see that there are.

Offline monadhclann

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 01:11:13 PM »
I have the 99021, which is the same frame shape as yours. I have a Milt Sparks Versacarry that I had made for a HK P30. I got rid of the P30 and kept the holster. It works just fine for any of my CZ compacts.

Sometimes what you have works and you just enjoy it.

This week I did order a Milt Sparks Versacarry for my SP-01 and my Shadow 2. They are heavy enough to not be comfortable with an OWB holster.

anything