Author Topic: WTT Cajun CZ P-09 for Kadet2 or sell @ $689. Also Glock parts for sale.  (Read 543 times)

Offline DCSigCZ

CZ:
New details, reduced price and trade option added.
I am a factory trained Armorer (multiple certifications for multiple pistol models and brands) and want to sell or trade my personal 2015 CZ P09 (current generation, not the Duty) which has been significantly upgraded with Cajun Gun Works components. My only trade interests are a new or unfiled Kadet2, a current generation (2017) CZ SP-01 Phantom or a Sig Sauer 9mm P226 STAINLESS ELITE pistol (the one with the stainless steel frame/lower).
With all the improvements present, this P-09 currently has a DA pull = 6 lb. 15 oz. and SA pull = 2 lb. 10 oz. that is very very smooth and 100% reliable.
I apologize, but I'll be danged if I can figure out how to post photos here so PM with your phone number and/or email address and I will send photos.

Upgrades, extras and standard parts present that will come with the pistol:
CGW 92030 SRT kit (includes CGW 61040 Extended Firing Pin and Spring).
CGW Reduced Power Plunger Spring.
CGW Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring.
15RS15# Gold hammer spring.
Stock CZ Recoil Spring Assembly. 
050-583 P-07/09 Fiber Optic front sight to match CZ rear sight.
Stock CZ front sight.
97060 Stainless steel guide rod.
18RS Yellow 18# recoil spring.
Three #11620 19 round magazines.
97058-220 Roller Bearing.
3 easily changeable backstraps
CZ padded pistol case, manual, test target and all other original stock parts that were replaced with CGW parts.
Total actually invested, not including labor = $789, but your cost is $689.  I am interested in an agreement that we are both happy with.
More pictures available upon request, just let me know.

PM here with your phone number because I prefer to talk, not type, to discuss the pistol, the outright selling price or to work out trade details (I am old enough that I prefer talking rather than typing). 
I am in the Houston area, however, I work for an FFL so I can and will ship to you if this pistol is legal in your location.

GLOCK:
I have the following personal items for sale (from my own pistol):
1. One Glock OEM 22C ported .40 caliber barrel. Beautiful rifling with no internal blemishes, some wear in the exterior finish only (from the slide cycling over it during use). Very accurate - $90 shipping included.
2. One Lone Wolf Stainless Steel guide rod assembly with flat 15# recoil spring to dampen recoil. As new, shot 40 rounds with it, then sold the pistol. Guide rod disassembles so that you can install different recoil springs with different ratings to tune it to your loads to minimize muzzle rise. This is a low cost way to noticeably improve your pistol's performance. Fits all these Glock pistols: 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37. $20 shipping included.  Note - it fits Gen 3 Glocks as-is and will also fit a Gen 4 with the addition of a $9 adapter.
3. If you want BOTH the barrel AND the stainless steel Guide Rod assembly - $100 shipping included.

Payment via PayPal friends & family or Money Order.  PM me on here for more info.  When we exchange phone numbers, I can answer all questions via a phone call and/or send photos via text or email.  I am newer here on the CZ Forum but have over 400 posts on SigTalk, including a maintenance sticky, and excellent seller ratings there.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:44:03 PM by DCSigCZ »
i will fear no evil, for You are with me.

Offline Grendel

• Administrator
  • Fascinating
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges - Tacitus

Inter arma enim silent leges - Cicero

I wasn't born in America, but I got here as fast as I could.

Offline DCSigCZ

See updated ad.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:45:19 PM by DCSigCZ »

Offline DCSigCZ

Bump

Offline DCSigCZ

Re: WTT Cajun CZ P-09 for Kadet2 or sell @ $689. Also Glock parts for sale.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 02:46:15 PM »
Reduced price and added a Kadet2 trade option.

CZ:
New details, reduced price and trade option added.
I am a factory trained Armorer (multiple certifications for multiple pistol models and brands) and want to sell or trade my personal 2015 CZ P09 (current generation, not the Duty) which has been significantly upgraded with Cajun Gun Works components. My only trade interests are a new or unfiled Kadet2, a current generation (2017) CZ SP-01 Phantom or a Sig Sauer 9mm P226 STAINLESS ELITE pistol (the one with the stainless steel frame/lower).
With all the improvements present, this P-09 currently has a DA pull = 6 lb. 15 oz. and SA pull = 2 lb. 10 oz. that is very very smooth and 100% reliable.
I apologize, but I'll be danged if I can figure out how to post photos here so PM with your phone number and/or email address and I will send photos.

Upgrades, extras and standard parts present that will come with the pistol:
CGW 92030 SRT kit (includes CGW 61040 Extended Firing Pin and Spring).
CGW Reduced Power Plunger Spring.
CGW Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring.
15RS15# Gold hammer spring.
Stock CZ Recoil Spring Assembly. 
050-583 P-07/09 Fiber Optic front sight to match CZ rear sight.
Stock CZ front sight.
97060 Stainless steel guide rod.
18RS Yellow 18# recoil spring.
Three #11620 19 round magazines.
97058-220 Roller Bearing.
3 easily changeable backstraps
CZ padded pistol case, manual, test target and all other original stock parts that were replaced with CGW parts.
Total actually invested, not including labor = $789, but your cost is $689.  I am interested in an agreement that we are both happy with.
More pictures available upon request, just let me know.

PM here with your phone number because I prefer to talk, not type, to discuss the pistol, the outright selling price or to work out trade details (I am old enough that I prefer talking rather than typing). 
I am in the Houston area, however, I work for an FFL so I can and will ship to you if this pistol is legal in your location.

GLOCK:
I have the following personal items for sale (from my own pistol):
1. One Glock OEM 22C ported .40 caliber barrel. Beautiful rifling with no internal blemishes, some wear in the exterior finish only (from the slide cycling over it during use). Very accurate - $90 shipping included.
2. One Lone Wolf Stainless Steel guide rod assembly with flat 15# recoil spring to dampen recoil. As new, shot 40 rounds with it, then sold the pistol. Guide rod disassembles so that you can install different recoil springs with different ratings to tune it to your loads to minimize muzzle rise. This is a low cost way to noticeably improve your pistol's performance. Fits all these Glock pistols: 17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37. $20 shipping included.  Note - it fits Gen 3 Glocks as-is and will also fit a Gen 4 with the addition of a $9 adapter.
3. If you want BOTH the barrel AND the stainless steel Guide Rod assembly - $100 shipping included.

Payment via PayPal friends & family or Money Order.  PM me on here for more info.  When we exchange phone numbers, I can answer all questions via a phone call and/or send photos via text or email.  I am newer here on the CZ Forum but have over 400 posts on SigTalk, including a maintenance sticky, and excellent seller ratings there.

Thank you.

Offline DCSigCZ

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 07:43:09 AM »
Bump.

Offline DCSigCZ

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 09:15:02 AM »
BTT

Offline blueorison

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 12:45:04 AM »
PM sent