Author Topic: Where CZ ranks for me  (Read 261 times)

Offline jstanfield103

Where CZ ranks for me
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:29:51 PM »
Guy's / Gal's
     This is a real bummer week for me. I have had guns all my life and the last 8 that I had due to family obligations and a crunch right now at work I had to sell all but one. The one that I did keep was my CZ75 SP01. The last Pistol that I ever bought because I could never find one. I finally just got the guts up and ordered one about 6 months ago. It has become my go to pistol. I carry it with me where ever I go. The only problem now is that I always had a smaller 9mm to pocket carry with me. Now I do not have that, I probably should have kept the smaller pocket 9mm but just could not get rid of the CZ.
   Anyway, now it is time to start over and rebuild my collection back up after the first of the year when things turn around again for me. I made a lot less this year than my previous several years. Hope to be back on track next year. Crossing my fingers.

Anyway this is really a testament to how well the CZ preforms. I use to hate the people that would make negative comments about other gun manufactures with their statement of "just buy a CZ 75" I am glad I finally tried one and that is the one that I just could not let go.

Aim Small, Miss Small

Offline thedude

Re: Where CZ ranks for me
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 07:45:02 PM »
If you can only keep one that is a nice one to have, love those wood grips too.  I hope next year works out better for you.

Offline K3JB

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 09:34:29 PM »
I have been where you are. I sold a great collection of 20 years because of economic issues. I came back from the embers, you will too.
Best of luck in the future. I have a PO-1 that I really like, SPO-1 is on my list.
"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot

Offline Evolve13

• Para Bellum, then be good at 1000 yards.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
Jstanfield,

This too shall pass.
The best defense against evil men, are good men who are skilled at violence.

Offline viking499

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 10:06:11 PM »
If you can only keep one that is a nice one to have, love those wood grips too.  I hope next year works out better for you.

Ditto

Offline Swamp ash

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 02:07:57 PM »
I agree.  Nice keeper and the grips are sweet!
Good luck with re-building your collection - that ought to be a fun process.
Ruger rimfire fan

Offline SKILCZ

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
Guy's / Gal's
     This is a real bummer week for me. I have had guns all my life and the last 8 that I had due to family obligations and a crunch right now at work I had to sell all but one. The one that I did keep was my CZ75 SP01. The last Pistol that I ever bought because I could never find one. I finally just got the guts up and ordered one about 6 months ago. It has become my go to pistol. I carry it with me where ever I go. The only problem now is that I always had a smaller 9mm to pocket carry with me. Now I do not have that, I probably should have kept the smaller pocket 9mm but just could not get rid of the CZ.
   Anyway, now it is time to start over and rebuild my collection back up after the first of the year when things turn around again for me. I made a lot less this year than my previous several years. Hope to be back on track next year. Crossing my fingers.

Anyway this is really a testament to how well the CZ preforms. I use to hate the people that would make negative comments about other gun manufactures with their statement of "just buy a CZ 75" I am glad I finally tried one and that is the one that I just could not let go.

First off, best of luck to a better year next year!  Hang in there. 

Second, you knocked it out of the park with the gun you kept.  If you could only have one handgun, you could have done a lot worse.   If times remain tight, just add your pocket 9 when you get a chance and call it good.  With those two guns, you should be good to go.   That or get a really good belt and holster and carry the SP-01.  There's not much an SP-01 tactical can't do.

Offline jstanfield103

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 06:17:23 PM »
Guys,
Thanks so much for all the support. It is really appreciated. Yes this is by far my favorite I will call it go to War/Safety gun. I only wish that I could have tried this brand out sooner. You absolutely never see them in my neck of the woods. I did see an older 40 cal. Baby Desert Eagle at my LGS. It fit me really really well. I do not care for the 40 so I ordered a 9mm in the Baby Eagle. When it came in I found out they were made by different companies and the grip did not fit me as well as the older style. That's when I just got rid of that and ordered a Real CZ. I tried to get one from my LGS, he ordered it for me then it never came in. I just picked the money for the one the LGS ordered and bought one off of GunBroker. It shoots to a 6:00 hold and dead on. The Baby Eagle I bought was shooting to the left. Glad I got rid of it.

Love this CZ
Aim Small, Miss Small