Author Topic: Sub Compact  (Read 2956 times)

Offline jimjc

Sub Compact
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:34:32 AM »
Well we know that the P10c is a big success. Now what I'm looking for is a sub compact in this platform. Anyone know if CZ has any plans anytime soon to get it done, and if so what will it be?

Offline Indy_Tim

Re: Sub Compact
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:52:30 PM »
The owners manual has three different sizes in the spec table.  There will be a P10F full size version as well as a P10S sub compact version.  When is the big question.  I have seen nothing from CZ regarding the timing of the new sizes.

Offline SI VIS PACEM PARRABELLUM

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »
No one knows and those who do aren't telling.

Offline jimjc

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 06:52:02 PM »
The owners manual has three different sizes in the spec table.  There will be a P10F full size version as well as a P10S sub compact version.  When is the big question.  I have seen nothing from CZ regarding the timing of the new sizes.

HAHA! that just goes to show how much time I spend reading the manual...

Offline deadduck357

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 07:13:38 PM »
And I'm still hoping they will release a sub-compact P-07  :(.

Offline Yathump

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »
^^^^^ this, would love a sub P07

Offline jimjc

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »

I'd love to see it also it would be the little brother to my P07. I'd be sighing up for one yesterday just like a baby P10

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 07:54:21 PM »
Need P-10S for pocket carry, BUG to P-10C. :)

Offline roadrunner1

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »

A single stack P-07 has been a dream of many of us for years. 

Single stacks are definitely hot sellers, CZ could definitely make some money if they
marketed their own model.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 10:35:15 PM »
The PO 7 is concealable enough already, for me anyway in recent past . Subcompact means less rounds.my edc is P09.
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »
I carry the full size Phantom, but I like a smaller BUG. I used the PCR to BUG for the P-01 for years, but upgrading is always fun. Not to mention, I'd like to tty one of the P-10S models, too. The P-10F should be good, too.

Offline Yathump

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 05:46:10 AM »
The PO 7 is concealable enough already, for me anyway in recent past . Subcompact means less rounds.my edc is P09.

Agreed, but sometimes it is nice to have a option of something smaller/lighter
The Springfield XDe has caught my eye but cannot convince myself to get it yet

Offline DW6395

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 08:57:28 AM »

Agreed, but sometimes it is nice to have a option of something smaller/lighter
The Springfield XDe has caught my eye but cannot convince myself to get it yet

I am not a single stack fan and had a shield. OK but I like DA/SA for carry so I sold Shield and bought the XDe. Great decision - runs great, shoots great, and very good carry pistol. Springfield Armory promo very nice for extra magazines (4), dbl mag carrier, and holster (could have left out the holster) makes it a good value as well. I plan to also carry the P07 when it is right to do so - I just got it and need a bit of practice. Now all but two of my pistols are DA/SA Hammer fired.

Offline Voodoo

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 09:18:25 AM »
Here is FL with the constant heat it, it's hard to conceal larger guns.
I carry G43 but would love to have something small with a hammer.

Offline DOC 1500

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2017, 09:37:29 AM »
Okay here's my question, and I want you to understand I'm not asking this to bust anybody's tail. I'm asking these questions because some I don't know and some I'm just curious.

First , how many states that allow concealed carry but don't allow printing of your pistol , or for it to be visible in anyway?

Second , do you carry a compact strictly for concealability or is it mostly for comfort ?

This Is JMHO, I carry strictly for self-defense, in the state of Pennsylvania we can open carry or concealed carry, I also have a P07,but I carry a CZ P-09  IWB mainly for the amount of rounds that I'm able to carry and the Fantastic shootability of this pistol.
After a little bit of my own personal research I've discovered that the average citizen doesn't even notice whether you're carrying a pistol or not, they may think it's an extra handheld computer or colostomy bag or cell phone under your shirt and would probably would never even ask what that bulge is underneath your shirt.
I have open carried an IWB  holster, my pistol being partially visible only because I blouse my shirt over it which gives me quicker access. The few people that have noticed the pistol have either ask me if it was a Glock or what caliber the pistol was.( I get the Glock question a lot average people don't know the names of other pistols)...
A couple of times I've even had a LEO ask what kind of pistol, and one was interested and wanted to see and handle my p09 because it was a recent interest of his, so we sat in his patrol car and I showed it to him.
Personally for me I want the biggest the most shootable pistol with the most rounds I can comfortably carry, I use an Alien Gear 3.0 iwb.
I know that everybody has their own Comfort level,
And personal preferences.
Please ,Please Please, let's not make this turn into an argument over why you carry and whether your pistol is better than anybody else's..
Just State what you carry , and why. And if it's because of your state laws.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:39:39 AM by DOC 1500 »
JOHN 3:16
2 COR.5:17
A Lie is a Lie even if everybody believes it ,
The Truth is the Truth even if nobody believes it !!!

anything