Author Topic: Incredible Warranty Service from CZ  (Read 581 times)

Offline ldryder

Incredible Warranty Service from CZ
« on: September 13, 2017, 03:07:26 PM »
After noticing that the rear sight on my RAMI was moving from side-to-side a bit, and not being able to loosen the set-screw by heating it, I decided to try submitting a Warranty Request to CZ rather than attempting additional methods of removing the frozen set-screw. 

I went to the Warranty section of cz-usa.com and completed the required form on the morning of September 6, 2017 and within a few hours, received a Return Authorization from CZ, and a prepaid shipping label from FedEx.

I shipped the slide later that afternoon, and it was delivered to CZ in Kansas on the morning of September 7, 2017.

On Monday, September 11, 2017, I received a Shipping Notification from FedEx that my slide on the way back to me, and I received the slide on the morning of September 13, 2017.

That short turnaround, for warranty work, is absolutely incredible customer service.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:13:45 AM by ldryder »

Offline Tok36

Re: Incredible Warranty Service from CZ
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
Very cool, glad to hear that they got it worked out so quickly. Thank you for the post.
Will work for CZ pics! (including but not limited to all CZ clones)

Offline jimjc

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 07:25:24 PM »
I'm glad you were treated well. Caink will not pay for shipping of my TP9sfx when they say the gun can fire when dropped. Caink will fix it for free but you'll have to pay for shipping. That simply sucks and Canik sucks for doing it. I may sell the gun no matter how good it is.

Online 1SOW

• GO GREEN - Recycle 9MM
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:31:40 PM »
Glad you were treated well,  very well.
I Really like to hear these kind of results and often do with CZ and the great aftermarket sources available here.

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 11:40:12 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Firearms Depot

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 05:10:25 PM »
 That is good to hear. I've never had a CZ failure, but if the need arises I'm sure CZ as most manufacturers will stand behind their pistol/rifle. Too big a liability not too.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 02:29:55 AM »
CZ CS is awesome. They have always been very quick to provide service and answer any questions I've had!

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 09:34:53 AM »
I keep hearing about this "Amazing CZ Warranty."  7 CZ rifles and 9 handguns, and I've never had to use it!

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 10:12:59 AM »
I keep hearing about this "Amazing CZ Warranty."  7 CZ rifles and 9 handguns, and I've never had to use it!

I've had 1 legit issue that required them. I purchased my BREN through the LE program and the rifle they sent me was clearly used. One quick e-mail explaining the issues and I had a return label less then 1 hour later.

Another time I had to contact them was due to me being a knucklehead and was more then willing to own up to my mistakes. Again, less then 1 hour later I had a return label and they took care of me under warranty. I didn't request it and was more then willing to spend the cash needed to fix my mistake.

I've sent quite a few inquiries to them for some concerns which they were quick to answer and put my mind at ease.

Offline Pierce

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 05:10:56 PM »
I bought a new Rami August 12. The grips were loose. I discovered that one of the holes for grip bushing was stripped and the hole was elongated in the frame. I sent it back to CZ on the 14th of August. Here it is 6 weeks later and I still don't have the gun back. Judging by my experience I would say CZ quality control and customer service SUCKS!

Glad you have had a better experience.

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 06:50:23 PM »
I bought a new Rami August 12. The grips were loose. I discovered that one of the holes for grip bushing was stripped and the hole was elongated in the frame. I sent it back to CZ on the 14th of August. Here it is 6 weeks later and I still don't have the gun back. Judging by my experience I would say CZ quality control and customer service SUCKS!

Just a guess, but if the frame was unrepairable, they are most likely waiting on a new one to come in from the motherland.  I don't think they stock a large number of frames.

Offline WaltherP99

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 07:32:47 PM »

Just a guess, but if the frame was unrepairable, they are most likely waiting on a new one to come in from the motherland.  I don't think they stock a large number of frames.

I agree with this. I had to wait about 4 weeks for my replacement rifle.

Offline Cati

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »
That sucks

Offline armoredman

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 01:21:59 AM »
Have you guys contacted CZ to see what the hold ups are?