Author Topic: TS Open comments  (Read 753 times)

Offline Firearms Depot

TS Open comments
« on: September 18, 2017, 10:00:14 AM »
I'm considering purchasing a CZ75 TS Open, but before I do I'd like some comments concerning this package. I'm not a competition shooter, just a guy that enjoys shooting paper indoor and outdoors. Anyone out here own and shoot one? All comments would be very appreciated.

Offline muncie21

Re: TS Open comments
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 06:07:00 PM »
I'm considering purchasing a CZ75 TS Open, but before I do I'd like some comments concerning this package. I'm not a competition shooter, just a guy that enjoys shooting paper indoor and outdoors. Anyone out here own and shoot one? All comments would be very appreciated.
An open Tactical Sport is quite a bit of money to spend for punching holes in paper.  However it's your money, if you've handled a TS and that gun is comfortable for you, go for it. 

Some people find the TS grip a bit too large, if that's the case, consider a Tactical Sport Orange or Czechmate- which comes from the factory configured for both open and limted.

Offline Elcid

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 07:57:53 PM »

May I know your reasons for choosing the CZ75 TS Open?

Offline jameslovesjammie

• The Last Best Place
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 11:33:31 PM »
Do you mean a Tactical Sport Orange, or are you looking for an Open Division gun (with a compensator and red dot) such as the Czechmate that is built off a Tactical Sport?

anything