Author Topic: Personal best, Scorpion got me a first place on stage 3 of club match  (Read 699 times)

Offline walther white

Because the Scorpion runs one hundred percent reliable I was able to  get a personal best last night.  this was on an indoor range and many of the shots are at very close distances with some at longer distances. I figure open class Shooters and even limited or carry Optics guys are pretty even with PCC in this situation.  The only upgrades to my scorpion are hbi Springs and an extended capacity mag from Taylor freelance.  Several of the other competitors are A or Master class shooters, while I am unranked.  It is also helps that  the Scorpion is adaptable for left-handed shooters

Offline akuser47

Re: Personal best, Scorpion got me a first place on stage 3 of club match
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 06:59:25 PM »
Awesome to hear

Offline Buckshot Barry

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 10:06:21 PM »
Super and thanks for sharing

Offline Earl Keese

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 05:58:10 AM »
That's awesome! Hoping to shoot mine in my first carbine match in November.

Offline walther white

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 08:33:00 AM »
Another nice feature on the scorp.  is the grip can slide forward to reduce reach to trigger. Helps for small hands.  With a red dot, on the point blank shots you have to get used to the fact that the dot is about 2 inches above the barrel.  I Aim at the top edge of the target and the shot goes between the eyes.