Author Topic: Is the P-10 living up to the hype?  (Read 2185 times)

Offline jimjc

Re: Is the P-10 living up to the hype?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2017, 09:27:46 AM »
Auto forward?! You sure that?s not a malfunction??? Only gun I?ve had that does that (no p10 in my house) was a walther p22 with worn slide stop...

Most of the guns I have the "Auto Forward" I love it, it gets rid of another thing you must do by putting you into a position to simply pull the trigger to fire the gun.

If you don't want that then you can just put the mag in without slamming it in.

Offline timetofly

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 07:31:42 PM »
So far my P10C is what I was expecting.  After a quick cleaning at the gun range during a ten day waiting period pergatory, I was worried about the trigger needing a little love, scratchy.  But after completing the paperwork I brought the P10 home and could give it the cleaning it needed.  The trigger got much better and I was very happy with the P10C.  I have no complaints with the performance of the P10C. My 80 year old mother shot the P10C and liked it a lot. 
All of life’s journeys begin by putting one foot in front of the other.

Offline Mifune326

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »
I picked up a set of Dawson sights (black rear with a FO front) from CGW and put them on my P10c.  They've made a great pistol even greater.  And I've moved up to the large back strap which seems to accommodate my big mits better.  I'm loving this pistol.

Offline Thebillsman

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 01:54:24 PM »
Good news guys, I'm 1,450 rounds through my first batch P-10C without a single failure.

Offline cremaley

• Retired but not forgotten
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 03:25:33 PM »
I've owned mine now for a couple of weeks and it has performed flawlessly. Unlike some of you I love the textured grips and see no reason to soften them. Been working with weights most of my life and as a result my hands are fairly calloused. One of the best shooting 9mm I have ever owned. Trigger breaks crips at 5.15 lbs and the reset is very short. Will probably drop it off with my gunsmith and him tweak the trigger a bit to get the pull down closer to 4 lbs. So the answer to your question is yes the P-10 is living up to the hype in my opinion.
CZ 10-PC 9mm (HBI Trigger, CGW Striker 3lb spring, GGI Stainless Guide Rod 15lb spring)
Sig Sauer P365 9mm
Sig Sauer P320 X Carry 9mm
Springfield 911 .380
"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

anything