Author Topic: CZ Custom Shop or CGW thin grips.  (Read 544 times)

Offline jb1911

CZ Custom Shop or CGW thin grips.
« on: October 03, 2017, 11:15:47 PM »
For my PCR. Need some opinions on which are thinner, which feel better in the hand, etc.

Offline jb1911

Re: CZ Custom Shop or CGW thin grips.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 08:31:45 PM »
Thanks for all the great help, I ordered a set from Cajun.

Offline jb1911

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 12:17:32 PM »
Went to the range with my new Cajun thin aluminum grips.  They sure are pretty.  They are too thin, I couldn't hit !@##.  Guess my hands are too big, the original grips feel much better.  I'm selling the thin ones.

Offline yqtszhj

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 02:28:35 PM »
Yeah, thin either works or it doesn't.  I was fortunate that a set of carbon fiber thin grips worked for me on my P-01 but I have some pistols that were too thin and I had to add grip sleeves. The Kahr 9mm's are thin to me but the .45 is just right.

Offline DaveVLam

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:00:10 AM »
I put the CZC thin grips on my pcr and they felt great but on my P06 I left the factory rubber ones but have been thinking about trying them on the P06. I have big hands but for me they feel right

Offline DJ45

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 10:53:15 AM »
I have the CZC thin aluminum grips on my P01 and I really love them.  Have tried G10's and some custom walnut grips also.  The thin aluminum grips are my favorite so far.  Mine are similar to these, https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/grips/compact/cz-75-compact-grips-aluminum-black-checker.html except mine are in a nice bright anodized blue.

Offline ireallydontknow

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 12:16:03 PM »
Went to the range with my new Cajun thin aluminum grips.  They sure are pretty.  They are too thin, I couldn't hit !@##.  Guess my hands are too big, the original grips feel much better.  I'm selling the thin ones.

What color? I'm on the market for black ones, but I can't justify the price tag for new.