Author Topic: WTB Shadow 2 wide/extended safety  (Read 581 times)

Offline BLUEPSTU

WTB Shadow 2 wide/extended safety
« on: October 04, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »
Would love to buy the wider safety from any of you that have it sitting in the box and don't think you will use it. Thanks.

Offline BLUEPSTU

Re: WTB Shadow 2 wide/extended safety
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »
Anyone?

Offline andrew1220

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 11:46:58 AM »

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 12:20:19 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I checked it out and it is a little steep. It would be about $110.00 total shipped.  :-[
Ships to the US also....
https://www.cesar-shop.com/product/safety-shadow-2-wide-right-handed

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »
You have probably already seen this one but just in case - Cajun has the left side for $35

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
The thing I wondered about that one is it appears to be different than the actual CZ one. It has the width on the stock CZ one but the length appears to be only about half the size stock one. I would love to know if it is just a wrong picture or what. Thanks.
You have probably already seen this one but just in case - Cajun has the left side for $35

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 01:41:49 PM »
The thing I wondered about that one is it appears to be different than the actual CZ one. It has the width on the stock CZ one but the length appears to be only about half the size stock one. I would love to know if it is just a wrong picture or what. Thanks.

I'll check tonight and let you know. I have one I bought for a compact and didn't install.

Offline muncie21

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 01:42:34 PM »
Cajun has the left side for $35

The one on Cajun's site looks like a factory tactical sport safety.  If you compare the shape of a TS to a S2, the TS one is squared at the back (end closest to shooter) whereas the S2 safety is rounded.

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
Gotcha. I just asked you this in your thread.  :)

I'll check tonight and let you know. I have one I bought for a compact and didn't install.

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 01:47:48 PM »
That's what I was thinking. I wish CZ would hurry and get them back in. I was actually given one from a friend and I installed it on my TSO. He has now decided to enter his Shadow 2 in limited, so he is wanting it back. This is why I am searching like crazy to buy one, so I can just give it to him, and not have to take it off my gun.
Cajun has the left side for $35

The one on Cajun's site looks like a factory tactical sport safety.  If you compare the shape of a TS to a S2, the TS one is squared at the back (end closest to shooter) whereas the S2 safety is rounded.

Offline muncie21

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:06 PM »
I was actually given one from a friend and I installed it on my TSO. He has now decided to enter his Shadow 2 in limited, so he is wanting it back. This is why I am searching like crazy to buy one, so I can just give it to him, and not have to take it off my gun.
Buy the Cajun one, maybe your friend won't notice  ;)

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 05:29:19 PM »
Ha.

I was actually given one from a friend and I installed it on my TSO. He has now decided to enter his Shadow 2 in limited, so he is wanting it back. This is why I am searching like crazy to buy one, so I can just give it to him, and not have to take it off my gun.
Buy the Cajun one, maybe your friend won't notice  ;)

Offline nickshawn

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 10:25:57 PM »
There is a set on Ebay..... for $159  :o

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 12:08:23 PM »
Crazy. I would rather lose a friend.   8)
There is a set on Ebay..... for $159  :o

Offline BLUEPSTU

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 08:16:26 AM »
New week bump.